The online racing simulator
Dear Drivers,

After a chat with our sponsor www.UKdedigamers.co.uk

We have confirmed a sponsorship of the private 47 slots server for the Historic F1 Series 2010 / 2011.

This server will be used from now on for the official sessions, so join the correct server!

The server-name is:
Historic F1 Series Private

Good luck!

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing
We have updated the results of Round 1 after a fail from the person that puts the results up.

He accidental gave Ramon Blauwhoff the 2 points for pole position, whilst Oscar Hardwick had pole!
Official Practise from Round 2 has started!
After tonights horrific display, I wouldnt be surprised if this doesnt happen again. Quali started late, race directors late, farcial race, Kings being a dumbass again, 7 SCs and the SC himself wrecked.

Smooth move :| Thank god the pub called
#30 - CSF
Please show a replay.
I sh*t my pants just watching my brother "drive."
Alas I cannot. Like I said pub called.

But I reckon someone could post it *hint hint*
#33 - CSF
Yea,that was real crash party... After race a lots of swearwords between drivers - looked like most of drivers felt themselves as experts,every other was a "f***ing idiot" or "stupid lagger" or "useless crasher" etc. Admins allowed to race 2 participants,who aren't even signed up,one of them is even in their blacklist - and listed there as "banned permanetly". Looks like somebody doesn't have a backbone if just forgets his decisions.
And yes - after qualification some guys suddenly remember about penalty weights,I didn't use mine because there is NO updated information about that.
Anyway - that was an awful race,really loosing my interest for these series...
Quote from Eclipsed :Yea,that was real crash party... After race a lots of swearwords between drivers - looked like most of drivers felt themselves as experts,every other was a "f***ing idiot" or "stupid lagger" or "useless crasher" etc. Admins allowed to race 2 participants,who aren't even signed up,one of them is even in their blacklist - and listed there as "banned permanetly". Looks like somebody doesn't have a backbone if just forgets his decisions.
And yes - after qualification some guys suddenly remember about penalty weights,I didn't use mine because there is NO updated information about that.
Anyway - that was an awful race,really loosing my interest for these series...

+1

Btw, Yann and Chris, ive sended you the replay, check your emails
#37 - CSF
Cheers Lims, got it!
As there is no more real interest in this series, I sadly have to cancel it. There's too less intrest compared to how much time it takes.

So the Historic F1 Series is no more.

Maybe it'll come back next year, if I have more time.

Thanks to all the drivers that drove this season, and a big sorry that we have to cancel it.
Ah,great... There goes my chance to win some series...
Deleted by poster
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG