The online racing simulator
Are ya ?
@deko
Is it OK to attend Test race with 2 IRM cars. Cawwa is gonna drive, and I feel it would be fun to challenge him on the track
Quote from reason0809 :i already hate everything about this round 4

stupid slow track for fxr, being 4 seconds slower than usual when pushing the car to its limit and further, peace of shit turn 1, ****ing slow sector 2, disgusting slow part in beginning of sector 3, crappy going wide into grass at turn 19

dear aston, lick my arse

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The track is fast, FX9 shouldn't be that slow it has the most power, if tuned properly you will have very good corner exit due to 4 wheels putting the power down. I'm not sure how different is the weight distribution from XR9 but if it's too much to the front it won't be good. You have to choose do you won't a crappy FWD or make the FX9 more of a RWD to save the front tires. It's about setup & driver FX9, ain't that big piece of scrap metal. Look at TDRT. Not every track is suited best for XR9 or FX9 nor FZ9. This probably ain't a FX9 track.
Quote from sjoblom :@deko
Is it OK to attend Test race with 2 IRM cars. Cawwa is gonna drive, and I feel it would be fun to challenge him on the track

Should be, as long as there's space. Priority first to one car per team, but once every team is in who's there we'll let 2nd cars in (If there's room)
Would anyone have test race replay?
Interesting Mr Booth, very interesting.
#33 - CSF
Why is that interesting?
Interesting indeed, the Tommy O schedule.
To me, it looked like Boothy did a one-off at Fern Bay, and now I can even battle him(If we're on the same stint though)!

Fordy, you stalking me mate?
#36 - CSF
I thought you couldn't do races for more than two teams? I never understood why but it was boothy himself who iirc decided that

Quote :
a)No Driver may be on more than one team roster at any one time. No Driver may race for
more than two teams during a season. A Driver may make only two moves between
teams during a season: From the original team, to a second team, then back to the
original team. Exceptions may be made in the case of team break-ups or merge

Yeah, there seems to be a bit of grey area between two parts of this rule. One says that you can only 'race' for 2 teams, but another states that you can only make two moves between teams, to one team then back to the original team.

I guess the whole question revolves around what being on the roster of SonicRealms (but not racing for them), then racing for GOC means for Boothy's team membership status.
To me, it would mean that he was definitely on SR's (he was on a confirmation for that team) and therefore on the roster, and definitely on GoC (participated in a race). That to me, would preclude him racing for TEM (not that I really care).

This seems to be a loop-hole that needs plugging. Boothy could argue that he wasn't on SR because he didn't race for them, not an unreasonable arguement. An equally reasonable arguement is that he was on SR's team, so the only move he can make away from GoC is back to SR, which, like I said, boils down to the definition of team membership.
#39 - CSF
Quote from hyntty :I thought you couldn't do races for more than two teams? I never understood why but it was boothy himself who iirc decided that

Boothy has raced for ONE team in GTAL this season. He has been on the confirmations list for two granted, but only raced for one team. Because he has not raced for two teams he can still make a change to another team. If he leaves the TEM roster, he can now only go back to the Goc roster in the coming races.

Oh and for the record, it was me that wanted that rule in. It's my rule so I should bloody know what it means before you come back with your boring rhetoric.
Quote from CSF :Boothy has raced for ONE team in GTAL this season. He has been on the confirmations list for two granted, but only raced for one team. Because he has not raced for two teams he can still make a change to another team. If he leaves the TEM roster, he can now only go back to the Goc roster in the coming races.

Oh and for the record, it was me that wanted that rule in. It's my rule so I should bloody know what it means before you come back with your boring rhetoric.

Cool, thanks for the clarification.

In other sports, there are case studies included in rule books which are useful. Perhaps something to consider when questions like these show up.
I'll eventually write a casebook. It'll be a pay-to-download though, on the NDR site due to the compilation and writing effort that would be needed - MOST LIKELY Pay-to-download.

And CSF is correct in the interpretation of the rule in boothy's case, so I won't comment further on it.
Ha, finally got the chicane at least once right with 150 kph, and I made a pb.

But laughable when looking and Gehammar lapping
If anyone thought FXR would be doing this good, you're a liar.

Three in the top six. Crazy to think this is Aston and not FernBay.
Could have been under the top ten now...

Well, shite happens.
Quote from bavorak :Session of Incident: race
Lap of incident: 10
Timecode of incident: T1 of lap 10 (mpr time 28:00.00)
Your car Number: 25
Other Car(s) Involved: 19
Brief description of incident:
Our car (25) was driving side by side with car 19 into T1 and car 19 steered into our car following normal racing line like our car wasnt even there...bumped us to tires and from there the car was out of control and crashed into wall which caused us major damage and loss of much time

sorry but i have to say that there were 3 cars going into turn 1,
i didnt see the car next to my left side, who was steering into my left, forced me to drive into you then. will check to replay to see who it was
Quote from reason0809 :sorry but i have to say that there were 3 cars going into turn 1,
i didnt see the car next to my left side, who was steering into my left, forced me to drive into you then. will check to replay to see who it was

it was apr team...number 29 but as he wasnt involved in contact i havent mentioned him in protest
Quote from bavorak :it was apr team...number 29 but as he wasnt involved in contact i havent mentioned him in protest

yes but he was involved in contacting me on the left side of my car, pushing me into your car. so it wasnt my fault that i hit you.. will report him when i've seen the replays and make sure that everything i've seen from my view is right

sorry anyways
Red Flag ? just after i left the server

WHAT HAPPENED :O
Quote from reason0809 :Red Flag ? just after i left the server

WHAT HAPPENED :O

Race was Red Flagged due to heavy lag and server restarted.

Round 4: Race Discussion
(106 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG