The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
We dont need a new map. Anything that already exists stays as it is, anything else is generated with the new algorithm to include the new blocks and trees etc.

The water mob is a friendly squid. You get squid meat when you kill them. I'm not sure what to do with it since eating it (uncooked) doesn't work.
Any evil water mob at night?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :hmm... you mean in the new world?

Yes

Crap I want back in Lerts then, Imma make a small house
I would actually like a new world Rebuilding a new lerts
update takes a while.
expect it to be done in about 60-70 min.
Ok. Time to fit canons to my boats :P If only. Although if paint is in now the new one shall be white.
paint, where, what? what new recipes came with the update?
No paint. Just cloth dye, just like in creative mode.

I also wouldn't mind a new world. I have nothing on the current world and a new world will be 100% up to date.
I don't want a new world. I love my boats.
Quote from Luke.S :I don't want a new world. I love my boats.

get over it !!!!!!!!!!!! imma have sex with creepers and make them born in yo boat
Quote from tomba(fin) :get over it !!!!!!!!!!!! Imma have sex with creepers and make them born in yo boat

lmao
it would be cool to have a new world, and build the town a little bit cleaner, it looks a little messy right now, if we plan it out we could have a market, town, and industrial area.
^ that... also the spawn is fooooked up
I like it.

Not the spawn

The whole build a town thing
New world vote: 4 yay - 0 nay

Also, music blocks are ridiculous and fun.
well gimme a copy of the current world then I will be happy. So I vote yes if I get a copy of the current world.
Noes
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Noes

fffff------ the current lerts looks like a mansion with a few warehouses in it and a boat and spawn and the surroundings look like just about million creepers had orgasm
Noes was to Luke getting a copy of the world
how long left on the server update?
****ING HELL NEW UPDATE, GIMMEH THAT NEW WORLD.

Also, there goes another afternoon of productivity....
Quote from RasmusL :****ING HELL NEW UPDATE, GIMMEH THAT NEW WORLD.

Also, there goes another afternoon of productivity....

but, you have the design now, you just need to complete in the new world?
Quote from Luke.S :how long left on the server update?

should be done within the next few minutes...
i suppose ill just setup a lil forum dedicated to LFS MC players...there i also could put up a vote for a new world too...since we have quite a few players now.
We won't get new players if we don't make people aware of it here though I'm happy the server is updated soon.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG