The online racing simulator
When LFS offers an S2 license?
(23 posts, started )
I am here for say to LFS team for make one race for who do not

have a license s2 . If its can offers s2 license for the 3 best on the races,

i apreciate that thanks.
Quote from YAKUZA_ :I am here for say to LFS team for make one race for who do not

i apreciate that thanks.

And while you're on it, I would like a money tree please.
I think he want to compete in a league and the first 3 who win the league get a free s2 license
#5 - Nicce
great idea..

League starts tomorrow and ends when we get S3..
happy racing on BL1
Quote from Inouva :I think he want to compete in a league and the first 3 who win the league get a free s2 license

yes that is it.
And I want infinite money. Can you provide me with that? If you do, I will buy you S2.
i do not buy s2 because i dont have credit card
Quote from YAKUZA_ :i do not buy s2 because i dont have credit card

Come on, that is not an excuse. If you want it ... you will get it. Learn more at www.lfs.net and be creative.
only with credit card

Bat credit card - never leave the cave without!
my father dont use credit card
Quote from sysoosi :

Bat credit card - never leave the cave without!

stop do stupid things here i am here for other things . this is not for you kidding
Send money to Paypal from ur parents bank account , i think they have that .
And then you can buy S2 .
he do not trust in that things paypal and bla blabla
Don't any of your friends trust PayPal then?
Whats a friend? :P

no but seriously, good luck getting a free S2 licence :/
Quote from YAKUZA_ :I am here for say to LFS team for make one race for who do not

i apreciate that thanks.

AFAIK The devs have never organised any demo based contest over the game's 7 years of existance, so I doubt they'd ever consider something like this in a near future.

And... no offense... but even if they did, and eventually managed to put something together... I do not think you'd have the skills to go for a price, considering your rather average online stats.
Quote from YAKUZA_ :only with credit card

Ahem:

Quote from LFSWebsite :
This is the best alternative for people who do not own a credit card. Moneybookers allows you to transfer money from your normal bank account, onto our Moneybookers account, free of charge. Creating a Moneybookers account is also free and no credit card is required at all.

Oh ok, so if I understand right, you want to join a competition where the top3 wins a lisence?

There are competitions from time to time for this, just keep an eye on the forum and they'll be announched.
Be warned that sometimes it can be several months before these competitions.
Quote from cargame.nl :I did that.. But it was not a big success.

http://www.cargame.nl/forum/post25492.html#p25492

Conclusion; big waste to be generous.

Quote from YAKUZA_ :LFS team

Uhm, I understood this as "LFS' developpers". But I might be wrong indeed.

And yea at OP: some competitions similar than the one presented by cargame.nl, organised by people with no relation to the developpers, comes up once in a while. Just try to spot one and compete in it, though I haven't seen any for quite a while in fact.

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG