The online racing simulator
Facebook is going down at 15 march ?
(49 posts, started )
lol Weekly World News.
Let's make it real and tell everybody it's real and it WILL happen. Then see their faces/smiles/whatever...
While we're on it:
Justin Bieber got shot today, he died!
Lady Gaga turned out to really be a guy!
Britney Spears gave birth to another child, it had a poodle's head!
Steve Jobs was seen with his head detached (yes, the turtle-neck is to cover the slight gap), he's an alien!
Gullible is indeed the right word.
Wouldn't mind it shutting down. Heck, have it shut down for one month. I'd like to see all the addicts/people feel dreadful about it.
#32 - 5haz
Quote from DevilDare :Gullible is indeed the right word.

But its not in the dictionary you know?
I dont actually get it, why did u make a thread?

This thing was announced few days ago and shortly after that it was proven that its a lie.
Quote from hazaky :I dont actually get it, why did u make a thread?

This thing was announced few days ago and shortly after that it was proven that its a lie.

If ya dont like it, why the hell did you even reply in this thread : |
Quote from MousemanLV :If ya dont like it, why the hell did you even reply in this thread : |

Meet hazaky
Quote from MousemanLV :If ya dont like it, why the hell did you even reply in this thread : |

I replied here, to inform u guys that its old news ... old.
Quote from sjava :Meet hazaky

Huh?
Quote from 5haz :But its not in the dictionary you know?

That joke stopped being funny after Family Guy used it. Actually, it was never good in the first place.
#38 - 5haz
I know
as much as i wish facebook shutting down to be true, i found about it by learning about the hoax itself... some hoax, it didn't even spread far enough, fast enough.
#40 - 5haz
And we were supposed to all be paying for Facebook by now as well?
#41 - Jakg
I find it ironic how people with thousands of post on a forum about a racing game can take the piss out of people who use Facebook a lot...
Quote from 5haz :And we were supposed to all be paying for Facebook by now as well?

not yet, another 1.5 years or so

***edit****

Here is an example why
Quote from Jakg :I find it ironic how people with thousands of post on a forum about a racing game can take the piss out of people who use Facebook a lot...

Looks at your post count..

#46 - Uke
Quote from Uke :I think you missed the point here =)

Oh I know, just takin a crack at Jack's post count.
glad its not true, would have sucked, cause i keep in touch with people far away with that, and keep it to instant message, and share pictures, and meet people...it really is GREAT

Facebook is going down at 15 march ?
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG