What a surprise

Grats Jesse
wow, grats !
Grats 3id and Jesse, youve got yourself an amazing driver there
congratz
hehehehe gz
Wow, gratz!
Gratz
It isn't really a surprise, Jesse's been working with them on the F1 in iRacing all season..

Congrats and good luck!
mystic meg over here!!
Hey,

Just to let you all know that we're moving IRC servers from Gamesurge to Quakenet.

Same name: #my3id

irc://QuakeNet.org/my3id

Hope to see you there
Quote from niall09 :Hey,

Just to let you all know that we're moving IRC servers from Gamesurge to Quakenet.

Same name: #my3id

irc://QuakeNet.org/my3id

Hope to see you there

fffffuuuuuuuuu
you suck

oh and who is this marcus : D
Grats with 3rd place in the Intel GP thingie, David Williams! Awesome job, was really fun watching (at school even) (iRacing)
Quote from Tomhah :Grats with 3rd place in the Intel GP thingie, David Williams! Awesome job, was really fun watching (at school even) (iRacing)

+1 Grats
Great stuff, grats

Something I always tend to say when it comes to iR streams anyway... They should really consider hiring some LFS commentators.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Great stuff, grats

Something I always tend to say when it comes to iR streams anyway... They should really consider hiring some LFS commentators.

So they can talk about stuff that doesn't relate to the race the whole time?
Quote from Fuse5 :fffffuuuuuuuuu
you suck

oh and who is this marcus : D

Marcus is a Finn who is on military duty and won't be back for another 4 months! And he has a hot sister :P

Also yeah, a big congratz to Dave who finished 3rd!! Lucky guy takes home $2,000
Quote from racer hero :So they can talk about stuff that doesn't relate to the race the whole time?

Might have been needed in that case, the last two thirds of the race were rather dull TBH.
Quote from racer hero :So they can talk about stuff that doesn't relate to the race the whole time?

Better than a glorified iRacing advert
Nice drive there dave !
Quote from niall09 :
And he has a hot sister :P

confirmed.

ps. who the **** is david williams?

My3id Gaming: News
(835 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG