The online racing simulator
Deadline Team
(153 posts, started )
gl guys although i'm not really racing in real league but i wanna try it soon with my mates in my country
good luck in future
Nice stuff Deadline
Was in this team like uhm.. 2 years ago back in demo ( drift team ofc )
GL guys, you will need it !
I remember it, two large teams, race and drift. There is one photo with drift skin.
Attached images
lfs_00000001.jpg
Chea, that skin is hot, was using it mostly
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by MuderGO[LT]
GTAL 2011 news from 3 Hours of Westhill International (Round 2)

In the qualification we managed to take only 15th place, probably because we‘re completely lazy. One of our team members, Povilas Klimanskas started to practice just before the race, but in this round unlike the first we were a bit lucky and we almost haven‘t had any incidents. Race start was hard, because in the tracks like this, driving in traffic is difficult, but we got used to it and started to go faster and faster, in which case we managed to gain some positions. We climbed up to 3rd place, but just before second pitstop, J. Törmälä from E-Team began to breath to our back and overtook us. Soon Povilas Klimanskas took over the car, but because lack of training he didn‘t managed to keep up Modestas Runas pace. Soon we were chased. When there was 20mins left to the end of the race, Genuine Racing, The Xcite Inferno and DRUNK Team started to squeeze us. Unfortunately we couldn‘t resist against these teams. We finished in 7th place, but we‘ll get points for 6th, because Adenoids Racing won‘t get points since they‘re guest team. This race is like stimulation, because the result is kinda good comparing the 1st round. For the next round we‘ll try to practice more and finish even higher.
Grats You we're great team to battle with on the second hour. Joni enjoyed it very much

Better luck for the next race! and btw, keep practising dudes
Thanks Hahmo, good luck to you and your team.
Nice work guys, most important is to see progress and like you said it was!

I had a nice fight with Runas (I lost it ), sadly after the 3 laps of SC I never could get the r3's back to working temps...hell stint for me ...so I was just concentrating on not crashing!
Good job guys
Quote from Framaris :Nice work guys, most important is to see progress and like you said it was!

I had a nice fight with Runas (I lost it ), sadly after the 3 laps of SC I never could get the r3's back to working temps...hell stint for me ...so I was just concentrating on not crashing!

I remember it, was a great fight. We also weared R3/R3 tires, it was difficult after the safety car, I even did a short fly on the grass.

We have signed a new driver for our team, it's 19 year old Tadas Gedminas (Alianto). He concentrates very well on track, therefor he has a very steady pace in races. He doesn't have a particularly favorite car but he likes the NGT's and as he says he loves Kyoto's National and GP Long tracks. Hes a very fast and steady addition to the team, give him a warm welcome guys, hes a keeper
Congratulations , Tadas! I wish you good luck and great results as you showing us now. Once again , gratz!
Good luck!

Today we have some more good news for our team. About 4 months ago one of our racers left us for so he said a better team, but now he's back. It's 18year old Jonas Bakšys (Mizteriz), he likes TBO's and likes driving in the city courses, so give him a second warm welcome to the team, were happy he's back.

We also are having our website made at the moment and some more sweet stuff coming up so were coming back strong!
Good luck Tadas and Jonas. Now our team is up to 7 members. Wonderful
We are better

Good luck in Dt Jonas Good luck to the team
Did someone say something against you?
Grats guys. Jonas is a cool lad, with lots of potential.
Quote from xtraction :We are better

Good luck in Dt Jonas Good luck to the team

We dont say we're better. Jonas came back because it's more fun in lithuanian team.
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by MuderGO[LT]
so many great ppl is leaving lfs for lack of uptades...
Anyway, gl misteriz and have a great holiday DDL team.

A member of our team left us just before the summer and now has come back after 5months, he's 18 still learns in school, in his free time he likes to listen to music, also he is interested in cars, his name is Aidas Staškevičius (iFastLt). In LFS he mostly likes the XFG, FXO, XRR cars and the AS1, BL1 tracks.
grats for coming back.
Quote from karoliuxas1111 :Hi, great to see you again! I remember the times, when this team was demo. Then you became S2, so I never saw you again. Where is Šarūnas? (Saras)

P.S. Sorry for my bad english. :/

Hmm interesting, what used to be your nick? Yeah Saras is out of the "business" but he's still helping us out on the website and etc.

Deadline Team
(153 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG