The online racing simulator
That looks awesome, very clean and realistic on the shape

What's next try ?
Cheers mate, I'm doing nothing... this year

You know there are things that i can't make better but i'm happy with it so far.
I might try the other version of his Helmet, the one that was actually requested.

Besides that I'm just gonna pull out a personal version for Lars.se and that's it.

PS: happy new year already !
A simple carbon helmet
hey guys heres just a simple carbon helmet i made when i was bored, looks pritty good when its on your driver.

Attached images
HEL_CarbonCustom.jpg
Too lowres to clearly see it's carbon
Quote from Mullog :Too lowres to clearly see it's carbon

Have you even tried it on your driver and had a look? lol ? looks fine on mine
Well, I could have painted a gray helmet and I'd have seen the same Helmets are never closely focused unless you're really staring at it, thus I think the carbon pattern is too small to really appreciate it in a replay

And, this is not painting litterally speaking
Quote from Mullog :Well, I could have painted a gray helmet and I'd have seen the same Helmets are never closely focused unless you're really staring at it, thus I think the carbon pattern is too small to really appreciate it in a replay

And, this is not painting litterally speaking

Lol okay i set you a challenge you make one better then mine and i will give up making helmet skins forever :bowdown: haha
I don't want to make you stop doing helmets Just the carbon isn't as "clear" as we would want to see it.
Quote from Mullog :I don't want to make you stop doing helmets Just the carbon isn't as "clear" as we would want to see it.

Hmm i set the resolution to high but looks like it hasnt done anything, any ideas on how to make it High quality?
Increase the size of the pattern ? I'm not sure how to do actually
Quote from Mullog :Increase the size of the pattern ? I'm not sure how to do actually

Yeah i could do, il have to give that a try on my next one this was my very first helmet skin anyway :biggrinfl
I want Michael Schumacher 2011 helmet
That's not the way to ask for it
Schumacher 2011 helmet skin
I don't think you understood me well then
boba fett style helmet
Can Somebody Make A Personal Helmet Skin for me ?

My Wishlist it
A Italian Look
My Name on it
Something With Ferrari Logo

Well just Suprise me a bit the only thing i really want is a italian look

Thank you
GT5 helmet.

Uploaded to LFSW
Attached images
HEL_GT5_RD001.jpg
HEL_GT5_RD002.jpg
HEL_GT5_RD003.jpg
GT5 Hel Preview.jpg
Brilliant! Could you make some more?
Quote from speed1230 :Brilliant! Could you make some more?

I'll be starting another GT5 helmet tonight.

Here's 2 helmets from GT4 while you wait. I made them a couple of years ago, so they aren't that great to look at.
Attached images
HEL_GT4 Hel.jpg
HEL_GT4 Hel 2.jpg

Helmet Skins
(1323 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG