happy bday!
Happy birthday Thilo!

drafting works like a potato
#5 - Kova.
Happy birthday Thilo !
#6 - J@tko
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy birthday again
Quote from aroX123 :Have a nice day at your 20th birthday Thilo Falkenberg aka TFalke55. Enjoy it

21st you sodding twat. Is maths really that difficult?
Quote from hyntty :21st you sodding twat. Is maths really that difficult?

Yes.

Unless you count his actual birthday. but you dont start life being 1 year old. :o
Happy birthday

old fool :b
Happy birthday Thilo.

Waiting for your next bi-annual potato reference
Happy birthday mate
Quote from aroX123 :
Unless you count his actual birthday. but you dont start life being 1 year old. :o

Clue is in the name

He's turned 20, therefore it's his 21st birthday. EOD.
This makes me feel old, but thankfully I feel smart because of Timo.
Quote from PMD9409 :This makes me feel old, but thankfully I feel smart because of Timo.

Well that's not much, after all my pot plants feel smart because of me. That's because I give them names. They're all named after sausage brands though.
How many do you have? I'd love to hear about them.
Quote from J@tko : Apparently.

Isn't it? After all the day when you are born is your birthday. A year passes by and it's again your birthday...

It's funny how people get confused with numbers. The birthday logic you lot advocate does exist though: For example, why the **** did we celebrate the millennium on the night of dec 31st 1999? If you count to 10 you don't start from 0. You start from 1. Therefore 2000 is the last year of the 1990's, and millennium should have been on the night of dec 31 2000. Or the decade 2000: If the century 1900 ended in 1999, the decade 2000 would start at the beginning of the year 2000 (still follow me?). If the end of the decade 2000 is the end of the year 2010 you would have 11 years in the decade!!

So you see, it's not really as clear as everyone seems to think.

I'm sure Thilo will find all this very interesting as he is a man of science (though a chemist, so he'll more likely be laughing his arse off in the meth fumes)
Birthdate != Birthday
Hey... thank you everyone... please forgive me that I'm not going through this thread and thank everyone individually but I'm really done for today after Uni^^

Timo, you're totally right... I really find it interesting BUT I don't have meth fumes around me

1st Birthday = Day of birth. That's how I know it. The completed years are counted. So I completed my 20th year on this planet (as a human being at least... my molecules have been here for quiet some longer time) Means that I'm 20 years old and that I started my 21st year on my 21st birthday I hope that clears everything up.

Thank you again^^
Happy birthday Falke.
thx

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG