The online racing simulator
alright guys after hours of reading , either theres no solution or i just havnt found it... alright here it goes... today i decided to hold my own public server so i start it up evreythings fine evreyone can come in evreyone goes out ... perfect... so i get to the point were i want it to be a drag racing mod so i download insim drag latest version and i run it... evreything work exept a couple of thing
1 : i get a backwood error..... out of the blue.... dunno what that is ...
and
2 : i was trying to get the server to pick out the names who turn was it.. on the top of the screen and stuff ive used up my whole day searching and yet nothing.. this is my last chance ... thanks..

-bLaZe-
dude please please send me a link of drag light like in drag server internatianol #1 and #2 please send it and tell me how to do it and where to put it.. the file or make me 1 and name it TSR+SUPER=DRAG please please please very very big please?
Hey im hosted on 500Servers
and i try to install
but i dont know the steps

i type /insim 29999 then i excute ISRM.exe and says Connection Succesfull , press any key to exit.
But i cant drag, no ligths :S
what im doing wrong

also i try typeing /insim and my port
like /insim 37429

what im doing wrong, why the ligths dont appear
Probably on ur 500server someone already uses 29999'th port, try some other (random) port
well i have LFSLAPPER.
and in my setup.cfg, says

/host=[oS] Drag Racing
/pass=
/admin=

/insim=17432 i should type this ?
/port=37429

/mode=Demo
/usemaster=yes

or one question, i need to upload ISRM to my server?
or upload a file ?
also im using 500servers.com and my ip is 75.126.74.69 and the port is 37429.
Any idea what i need to do?

I try to put /insim 29999 and i dont get an error on my server
but when i execute ISRM.exe i get a error

http://tijuanareggae.info/upload/out.php?i=14_untitled.PNG

heres my configuration file on ISRM.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<appSettings>
<!-- your server ip (127.0.0.1 if local) -->
<add key="ip" value="75.126.74.69" />
<!-- your insim port -->
<add key="port" value="29999" />
<!-- your admin password -->
<add key="password" value="YOUCANTSEETHIS" />
<!-- whether to show the agreement screen -->
<add key="show_agreement" value="yes" />
<!-- how long to show it -->
<add key="agreement_time" value="20" />
<!-- allow voting for restart-->
<add key="voting" value="yes" />
I have a server hosted, the drag mod enabled and connected..... but the mod isn't there. I'm not getting any errors... the lights just aren't showing up.

Also, I'm getting a bug where:

blah has joined spectators
blah has left the pits
blah has left the pits
until I leave and come back in. It's done it to other players who joined as well so it's not just the host.
Just remove all the players from start grid and then start ISRM
Quote from GreyAreA :I have a server hosted, the drag mod enabled and connected..... but the mod isn't there. I'm not getting any errors... the lights just aren't showing up.

Also, I'm getting a bug where:

blah has left the pits
blah has left the pits
until I leave and come back in. It's done it to other players who joined as well so it's not just the host.

I got the same error as you ... somebody know what to do ?
-
(ryant) DELETED by ryant
Quote from beefy696969 :ok i need some help here.
i setup the config file the way it was explained here, start lfs, then go back and run the mod, it says that the connection was successfull.
when I go back into lfs and type /insim 31000 it says " bind faild " what causes this?

I am trying to run it on a local game..... I started a new network game and followed everyting as mentioned in the other pages...

any ideas?

thanks.

same here problem
the only problem i have is that insim is not initializin iam using vista is connecting susesfully with the mod exe
Guys guys the only problem I see around here is that the Insim port value in the ISRM mod config doesn't match the Insim the game or the server is actually using.

E.g. If your game (or server) is using Insim port 29777, your ISRM mod config should match it and also be 29777.

I may be wrong and misunderstood your problem but that's AFAIK from the last few posts.
hi Sr and thank you for the reply ,i am putting the same port on the con fig and on the the game ... i have a question why we have 2 downloads 1 is 081 and the other one 081 z ....aim using just the 081z, just only one, is that right ?
ok i got it to work thanks for everything ,what i did was i put 11111 on the config and 11112 on lfs and it work like that ,i had the same on both before thats why it didnt work ... now my prob is that my host name doesnt show on the host list ...
cuz u dont opened the ports: 63392 TCP/UDP
ok tried it but I still see just the lights on the side and a kind of menue ... but whre can I see 0-100? which button do i have to press
my lights do not work i line up but lights dnt turn on
-
(tumes925semut) DELETED by tumes925semut
text
[SIZE=5]I have a Finnish version of the isrm you put a different language, please, I hope so/SIZE]
Attached files
FI.rar - 2.4 KB - 480 views
hello people do not know speak English so I translated with google translator so you may not be very good, but I doubt it will and how do I edit tracks.txt to pass the line sprint to decide after the line of blackwood just before the bridge. please do not use abbreviations for translating what I write. thanks.
Yes, I use google translate I am 12 year old so English is not a huge oo strong type yet. I do I change it when I press shift + i and isrm option and Half / eighth / quater en oo familiar with that. I will give you the advice to take note, and then open it and change their numbers, something happens. Sorry my english
voce nao entendeu a minha pergunta, eu gostaria de mudar de lugar e nao aumentar a reta.

obrigado.
hei. I want lan drag server... so how it works whit this??...
this probably doesn't even work anymore... it was written for a previous version of lfs.
ISRM is working with Z28 very good.
this mod works fine with the current version of LFS

ISRM.mod_drag 0.5 Beta - Release
(274 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG