The online racing simulator
New Dimension Racing turns 3!
(33 posts, started )

Assuming I've done maths correctly, New Dimension Racing (NDR) began its 4th year of existence over the last couple weeks.

NDR's origin is slightly vague to my mind, but the earliest date I found with research as to the creation date, pegs it at on or around 28 December 2007.

We have kept going since then, even after a rough start. Rough spots and troubles occur for any new league / governing body . However, in keeping going, we have become what appears to be a powerful league force in Live for Speed.

Taking into consideration the apparent decline in LFS participation, NDR have in recent months seen the best seasons of several of its leagues - both in terms of attendance figures and competition. I cannot figure out why this is, but for sure, it's been enjoyable. It's a goal of NDR to provide a racing platform for drivers who wish to race. If you can and do race cleanly and sportingly, you're always welcome fairly easily into our events.

Even as some teams leave LFS, we will be sure to, as long as there are still racers to race in our leagues in LFS, keep running them. It's not to say that we may eventually branch out to include other sims in our catalogue, but right now, there are no immediate plans to venture into any other sim. For as long as LFS exists and has users to race our leagues, we will stay here - our home, where it all began.

We hope that those of you who participate in our events or view them on streams or follow in any way enjoy them, and we thank you for participating - for we know that without you, we wouldn't have this opportunity to be what we are now.

On behalf of all of New Dimension Racing: Thank you.
You guys are doing a great job with organizing your events. Racers can be a bit ego sometimes and forget to thank the people who makes the races possible, but we always appriciate it.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :You guys are doing a great job with organizing your events. Racers can be a bit ego sometimes and forget to thank the people who makes the races possible, but we always appriciate it.

Teemu says it. Thats the way it is, keep up the great work!
yea you guys are making great events for us drivers, and good luck for the future
#5 - J@tko
I think actually NDR are 3 - we did the first 250 in our first year and that was 2008.

But grats anyway, whatever age your are

Hopefully I'll be back racing in the not too distant future

EDIT: Damn you've entered the strange world of Timo's definitions of birthdays!! It's your 3rd birthday, but you are indeed entering your 4th year :P
Happy birthday.

Some strange maths there indeed.
Happy Birthday NDR.
Happy birthday NDR, you are making great events
Happy Birthday NDR!
Quote from dekojester :

Assuming I've done maths correctly, New Dimension Racing (NDR) began its 4th year of existence over the last couple weeks.

congrats NDR.
@ J@tko- it seems he is poking fun at Hyntty, as it began its 4th year
edit: oh seems you figured it out rofl
Happy birthday NDR! Thanks for your effort in organising high-class races!
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday!
we all love you
Happy birthday
Happy Birthday NDR!
also I agree with Teemu.
Happy birthday guys, and we all appreciate all the hard work you do
Happy birthday. Teemu said it
Quote from J@tko :I think actually NDR are 3 - we did the first 250 in our first year and that was 2008.

But grats anyway, whatever age your are

Hopefully I'll be back racing in the not too distant future

EDIT: Damn you've entered the strange world of Timo's definitions of birthdays!! It's your 3rd birthday, but you are indeed entering your 4th year :P

Ding, I was just doing it to a) see if anyone was paying attention and b) to not have a Timo complaint about the age post in the first 15 posts of the thread.
#19 - CSF
Lies, you are just a daft yank.
HappyB
Congratz guys!
Happy birthday, guys! Hope to see you around for many years to come

Deko'll know
Keep it up, NDR!
Happy Birthday NDR!
Happy sandwich day!

omnomnom

(33 posts, started )