The online racing simulator
Post your phone
(403 posts, started )

mines black- buttons are missing, most relyable phone ive had in years but tis gotta go, think ill get a n8
32 GB iPhone 4

i win crappiest phone ever.

its useless for me to buy a smartphone cause i don't have texting/internet for phones so why buy something you can only use half of.
'Cause you buy a plan which allows you to have those things.
why bother jamie.

buy what you need, not what you want and your pockets will be fuller and you wont have to buy a corsa
Quote from theirishnoob :why bother jamie.

buy what you need, not what you want and your pockets will be fuller and you wont have to buy a corsa

Hey don't insult my Corsa...even if it is a pile of dog excrement.
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorola_FONE_F3 - Back lit keypad, F**k yea...

and Sony w580 with 1/2 a screen for work.

Nokia N96 for play when i can be bothered to get a new charger.

Im due an upgrade soon so might get a win7 phone or touchscreen Nokia Idk.

Win7P seems cool but it looks like its turning into the next iphone where the most common basic phone functionality will maybe eventually get patched into it years after release, If ever.
#85 - Jakg
Quote from Jakg :
Some time this month, an iPhone 4 16GB.

Store finally got it in, so I picked it up today... mucho impressed.

Although the fact I have to plug it into iTunes before I can use it / give it all my credit card details before I can download even a free app pissed me off quite a lot...
Quote from Jakg :Store finally got it in, so I picked it up today... mucho impressed.

Although the fact I have to plug it into iTunes before I can use it / give it all my credit card details before I can download even a free app pissed me off quite a lot...

You have to put all your details every time you download an app? All I have to do is enter a password to my apple ID
Quote from Jakg :Store finally got it in, so I picked it up today... mucho impressed.

Yes, Apple accounts suck in that way, that they effectively need a payment source or they tell you to go away.

32 GB
Best Phone i ever owned.
I love iphones, but in my personal opinion Blackberry Torch does all the same and extra. Got it at Christmas, Love it to bits. Still would rate Iphone as a epic phone.

I Watch the Avertisements while watching Nascar.. and the United States are like 10x infront of the UK with mobiles.. It's so annoying, some of the androids are great..
#90 - Jakg
Quote from Seb66 :You have to put all your details every time you download an app? All I have to do is enter a password to my apple ID

I had to the first time... I wouldn't of minded but it was a FREE app.
Who needs a smart phone?

Mine
who needs a touch screen?

mine
Quote from Jordan2007 :I love iphones, but in my personal opinion Blackberry Torch does all the same and extra. Got it at Christmas, Love it to bits. Still would rate Iphone as a epic phone.

Except Blackberries don't do anything better or do anything more. They're underspecced still (SLOW!), they still have no "killer apps" like the iPhone has.

They're outdated phones, yet morons keep buying them.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Except Blackberries don't do anything better or do anything more. They're underspecced still (SLOW!), they still have no "killer apps" like the iPhone has.

They're outdated phones, yet morons keep buying them.

Because of that stupid ping! They even walk with the phone in their hands without even using it xD
When there are cross-platform apps (kik?!) that give similar functionality that people DIE for with the BBM thing.
Quote from Xaid0n :Who needs a smart phone?

Mine

Sameone here, piece of crap if you ask me
Quote from -NightFly- :Sameone here, piece of crap if you ask me

Lol it's served me well, had it a month after it came out (March 2008) and I had the Sony Ericsson K550i for a year before that. and that still works nearly 4 years on, despite being battered.
Nokia N73 ME have it over 3 years now .

Post your phone
(403 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG