The online racing simulator
Post your phone
(403 posts, started )
Can't beleive no one has posted a blackberry yet...

Quote from doyal :

only because the iphone 4 is defective

obviously dont know your phones very well. iPhone 4 isnt defective they newest models have been fixed and they never really had a problem in the first place i bet i could make your 3gs lose signal too.. as you can tell i have;

iPhone 4 32GB
I have this one

Motorola backflip

****ing unhappy with it.. have it for an year and I hate symbian S60V5 and all other symbians! I want Android or Win 7 phone
Quote from Takumi_lfs :****ing unhappy with it.. have it for an year and I hate symbian S60V5 and all other symbians! I want Android or Win 7 phone

Send it to me incase ur getting a new one.
Quote from hazaky :Send it to me incase ur getting a new one.

I have 2 phones, second one is a Sony Ericsson X10 happy with that one, but Sony Ericsson is slow with the updates..
Quote from Nadeo4441 :fixed it for ya

Well the ****ing Satio is slow with that ****ing OS from ****kia but the X10 works like a charm.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Well the ****ing Satio is slow with that ****ing OS from ****kia but the X10 works like a charm.

What's with you and your swearing?
Its ****ing censored right?

btw, if you have problems with it go ahead and report it We all know that your a little crying girl.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :We all know that your a little crying girl.

No, yo mama is! I was just wondering why.. i see it in every thread, i don't fu*king mind

Call me old school, but this is the most reliable phone I have. You cant talk face to face with anyone under 30 without an SMS going off or some hip hop ring tone interupting the conversation.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Its ****ing censored right?

btw, if you have problems with it go ahead and report it We all know that your a little crying girl.

Or you're just some little knob who feels the need to swear in every post like you're some sort of army sargeant. You're not.

On topic, I have a BB 8900 Curve. It's crap. Well, the phone itself would be great if it worked properly...

Next phone will probably be an iPhone 4...I would get the Blackberry Torch but to be honest the CPU in it is not capable of powering the phone.

PIN if anyone wants to add me on BBM is 21006E8C

I win the battle for crappiest phone. End of.

Edit: Just realised Niko's phone has a B&W screen... damn.. I want it
Old Nokia's are awesome. Anything better then these BB's nowadays.
Quote from Hotdogxx60 :
Call me old school, but this is the most reliable phone I have. You cant talk face to face with anyone under 30 without an SMS going off or some hip hop ring tone interupting the conversation.

Same here. Not only can you not talk to people face to face, but those who call me over here can't actually talk to me because I have no idea what they are saying with all the breakup on cell phones.

Don't know what it's like over there, but here, cell phone service is far from usable, though everyone thinks it is fine because they all have gotten rid of their home phones and use only cell phones.

I thought I was the only one left in the world who can talk on the phone without the other caller saying, "What?" every other thing said. Apparently, the two of us could talk to each other.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Can't beleive no one has posted a blackberry yet...

yeah :S

i got a bb bold 9780, ping is so good
#73 - PoVo
Iphone 3gs 16gb here. me wants a 4 now Back to work....

Post your phone
(403 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG