The online racing simulator
lol, sure :P

Happy me is happy
Christmas day, my girlfriend's 4 year old niece went up to her bedroom and found all of her make up. For some reason, I had to be the victim. Here is the result. When I checked the mirror to see the extent of the damage, I couldn't help but say "Y SO SRS?". Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to the bathroom before my girlfriend taking a picture. :weeping:

I'd tap that.
Quote from hyntty :That white stuff isn't make-up, is it?

No it's Sudocrem actually.
But tbh, thats how every woman with make-up looks, am i right?
Only blonde haired fake tanned slurry's cake on makeup.
Make-up is meant to draw attention to your facial features, not try to cover up imperfections, if you're ugly you're still going to look ugly with makeup.

So...no, you're not right.
Quote from Klutch :i r emokid lulz

[images]

Blimey, I didn't know there were so many chicks on here.
You're a little late to the party, that joke was said multiple times months ago.
Oh I am well aware of that, I took part in that party too.
Yea, I love to smile, a lot!

Had a bit of a party at the football club I play for to celebrate my 18th. :birthday: :drink:

Yes, I am aware I have "TiT" written across my forehead. :sadbanana For some reason my friends decided to bring crayons.
Quote from Klutch :Only blonde haired fake tanned slurry's cake on makeup.
Make-up is meant to draw attention to your facial features, not try to cover up imperfections, if you're ugly you're still going to look ugly with makeup.

So...no, you're not right.

"Only blonde haired fake tanned slurry's cake on makeup." is a bit stereotypical view. Origins of make up were to keep away the evil spirits in ancient world, and a bit later, middle ages in europe, to actually cover "imperfections" (the whiter the skin was the higher class you were) And nowadays it is used for both reasons: to cover up imperfections/shade them and also to draw attention to certain parts. Remember not everyone is as pleased with their look as you are klucth.
Quote from Gills4life :Had a bit of a party at the football club I play for to celebrate my 18th. :birthday: :drink:

Yes, I am aware I have "TiT" written across my forehead. :sadbanana For some reason my friends decided to bring crayons.

Nice manboobs.
Thanks, that's due to the pectoral muscles. Lets have a gander at your tits then big man. Must sag a bit after eating McDonalds nearly every day!
Can't see my tits but this is the latest picture I have of myself that doesn't either have me dressed up in leather or with a Hamster on my shoulder.

Gettin' my shit together, looking ready, looking hot, looking swarve.
You disappoint me Jamie.

Inb4 NO U
I want the leather picture
Well, me in Munich,
That's the decent picture I found of myself, the other ones aren't really suitable.

Great thread btw... ^^
Attached images
DSC00569.jpg
Auto-drink mode = on
Party fun @bathroom.
Drunk as f*ck already, but was awesome.
Attached images
fsafsafsa.jpg

On the right.

The guy at the left side of the pic.
Big chin.

Post Your Face:)