The online racing simulator
Post your phone
(403 posts, started )
Both my phones have been Nokias, so I guess I do stick to a brand
I just check my price limit, and see what's the best bang for buck, S5620 monte was that at that moment, and honestly I have nothing bad to say about it.

HTC Wildfire
Quote from Silverracer :Do you guys generally stick to a brand or just go for the features/value?

Thought that my next phone will be Nokia with Symbian, as my previous one (6120c) was, but latest Nokia's are so bad, that I had to get Android phone. So I went for best price/performance
Why would you stick with the same manufacturer? There are no prizes for loyalty.

Just go with whatever does what you want.

I had a lot of Sony Ericssons for the simple reason they did what a wanted, how I wanted. I got bored so I got a Nokia, loved it, got a Sony Ericsson again but didn't like it at all really becasue it used the same OS of the Nokia (Symbian....eeewww) which I was bored of so I went Android.

Samsung Galaxy S (it also rendered my ipod touch useless so I sold it).
sony ericsson elm

Overclocked to 1.2GHz
-
(sjava) DELETED by sjava
HTC Wildfire, same as richukss. A huge step forward from my old Samsung U800.

Can be used as a gauge as well
Attached images
img2918q.jpg

only because the iphone 4 is defective
Quote from garph :Why would you stick with the same manufacturer? There are no prizes for loyalty.

Just go with whatever does what you want.

I had a lot of Sony Ericssons for the simple reason they did what a wanted, how I wanted. I got bored so I got a Nokia, loved it, got a Sony Ericsson again but didn't like it at all really becasue it used the same OS of the Nokia (Symbian....eeewww) which I was bored of so I went Android.

Samsung Galaxy S (it also rendered my ipod touch useless so I sold it).

I started with a Nokia, a 3310, it wasn't possible to break it.
Then I bought a brand new sony ericsson, a k650i.
This one was broken in 1-2 years, it seemed like a battery failure, since it would turn off rather fast, I bought a replacement battery but it didn't help.
So, I was bought a k700i off of a friend, which lasted a year.
Then I was given a k750i which lasted 2 years.
After that one just stopped working without warning, I looked around for a subscription-thingy.
I now pay 17 euros a month for 2 years, for a HTC Desire with unlimited internet.
Now that was a pretty neat deal!
I like the fact that android seems to grow really fast.
#39 - Jakg
Currently:

Rooted, CyanogenMod running Android 2.2, Apps2SD etc.

Some time this month, an iPhone 4 16GB.

2 years and running
Quote from Hahmo :

This. Works beautifully for me, even with fairly hard use and a few bumps and what not
i will never buy a Sony Ericsson again, around 3 years ago my family all got new flip phones and they were all Sony Ericsson, one by one the screen died on all of them after less than a month of using them.
Quote from J@tko :This. Works beautifully for me, even with fairly hard use and a few bumps and what not

True. Mine's been through a LOT, and I mean it :P Still works perfectly
#45 - Zay
Nokia N900
My first phone... http://lh4.ggpht.com/_Fkm4MH39 ... /CfodK64s_E0/IMG_0813.JPG Only it had blue-green mask instead of red one... (At that time there was no Sony Ericsson... It was only Ericsson...)
Then the best phone evar! You probably guessed it... Nokia 3310. No need for pics here...
Then a bullsh!t Sagem... I'm sorry I gave my 3310 away to get this... Can't find any pics for this.
Then this: http://www.productwiki.com/upl ... s/sony_ericsson_k610i.jpg The camare had some errors, but it was a good phone in that time...
Then this: http://www.njuskalo.hr/image-w ... ia-5310-slika-4481118.jpg Pretty good phone too, but the camera sucked a lot.
And I got this one a few days ago...
I'm pretty satisfied with that one. About the brands thing, I usually first check all Nokias before buying, if I don't find anything then I go for the others...
HTC Desire, rooted, S-OFF, Amon Recovery 2.0, Pays MIUI Custom ROM.

Post your phone
(403 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG