The online racing simulator
Working SlickMod Z28
(38 posts, started )
Working SlickMod Z28
maybe the ky250 will incorporate this
Why? It's genial now, the way you have to go throught the T3.. With slick tires on you could go full throttle in the inside line.
Damn I'm getting CPW banned
Y, strange :/
Scawen's new cheat protection
#7 - J@tko
No RX tyres on race cars
This got me banned on my multimod server...i removed the ban file and i'm back in, but how can i configure the server to allow this mod?
Quote from theonetrueace :[...]how can i configure the server to allow this mod?

Maybe this?
Quote from Scawen :The current plan is to do that by host name. It will at this point have to be done through the LFS technical support mail. So we'd manually update a text file of exempt hosts on the master server.

So, if you have a host which needs exemption, please can you write to us and explain why you need it - and the EXACT NAME of the host (but don't worry about colours in the text)[...]

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1519544#post1519544
thanks silverracer
street tires on gtr's, and single seaters?
Quote from Scawen, on 11/26/10 :The current plan is to do that by host name. It will at this point have to be done through the LFS technical support mail. So we'd manually update a text file of exempt hosts on the master server.

Quote from Victor, on 11/29/10 :We have also decided that we are not going to just add all the hosts people want us to add. We are generally not fans of tweaks. There are some exceptions, but we are not going to allow all of them.

Fz5 feels so awsome now, nice that this mod is here again
What is that? It dont cause alarm but it dont do anything else either.
I've been using it for ages and it seems fine
someone help me understand this... how come cheat engine itself, other memory editors, or tweak don't set off any virus scanners, but these mods do?
Some of these mods, instead of modifying existing values, inject foreign code, allocate additional memory, etc. I figure that's what the AVs react to
Quote from Drift King CZ :Why? It's genial now, the way you have to go throught the T3.. With slick tires on you could go full throttle in the inside line.

Exactly. Thats pretty much the main reason XRT is fun on oval.
cool...now a real proper touring car league can be made out of this with the TBOs.
Woho... great program..
cant either start it with my Internet Security "Kaspersky Lab"
it crash's the program and then it shuts down
Quote from J@tko :No RX tyres on race cars

^QFT

This isn't a slickmod if there is no normal tires on race cars... It's such a shame.
Quote from bunder9999 :someone help me understand this... how come cheat engine itself, other memory editors, or tweak don't set off any virus scanners, but these mods do?

someone help me understand this... how come bunder9999 can't understand that cheat engine != trainer made by cheat engine?!

Make a single trainer using CE yourself and upload it to VirusTotal, you'll see amusing things.

Oh, and self-compiled CE triggers just as much AV alerts as any trainer made by it. It's official build that gets added to whitelist of AV databases.

Working SlickMod Z28
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG