The online racing simulator
Quote from franky500 :Have removed the colors from the brackets and the name is now showing in full as: [LLM]Last Lap Motorsports

Thats correct, Getting there though.

thanks, and i think matt was refering to the post above his (who was asking why he couldnt install lapper)
Quick status update on the CP,

If your first name begins with anything between A-I (and a couple of J) you should now have FTP Access, The Control panel items will still be unavailable to the full extent as a server restart is required to finalise things. This will be done when all accounts are updated.

Happy New Year and thanks for your patience.
O nice, my login start with "m" ... yes ...i'm very happy !
teamspeak section of cP

Could not connect to TeamSpeak Server: error id= msg=connection failed, you are banned
CP still unusable but error full.
Any progress report Franky?
(again 1 day passed)
Quote from mackosajt :cp still unusable but error full.
Any progress report franky?
(again 1 day passed)

lmao
Those that can login will still not be upto 100% yet, Those that cannot will only have to wait a short while longer.

Im gonna get some food in me now and then get cracking on more accounts.
Quote from mackosajt :CP still unusable but error full.
Any progress report Franky?
(again 1 day passed)

thank the Gods he's not building Rome.
Quote from franky500 :Those that can login will still not be upto 100% yet, Those that cannot will only have to wait a short while longer.

Where should we send the pizza and the energy drinks to?
Quote from franky500 :Those that can login will still not be upto 100% yet, Those that cannot will only have to wait a short while longer.

*Spikes tea with caffeine*
Hello all,

thanks for your patience.

The updates to the control panel accounts are now almost done,

All i need to do now in order for the accounts to be up to date and usable again is restart the servers,

So just a quick warning now then, ALL servers will restart within the next 1 Hour. After that your main control panel logins should work

NOTE: if you had recently changed your password before everything went haywire, your OLD password will be active, If you cannot obtain your password using the forgotten password technique on the CP then please e-mail me: admin@500servers.com and i will get it re-issued to you

I will post again after the completed restart.
good to hear thanks for the update.
Ok, Unfortunately i cannot do the service shutdown and restart remotely, I will have to go to the DC and do it there.

So the restart will now be done at 11:30 - 00:30 GMT this evening
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Mate, my "CILFS 2011" server is online ... but if i enter in my admin panel i can manage ANOTHER server ... not that one.

My account login is "mc0676".

Can u "attack" the server CILFS 2011 to my account and delete the other service ?

Attached to that CILFS 2011 there is a running Airio that i cannot see in my admin panel ... and i would see that Airio too ...
i can only assume that Franky is unable to leave any posts as he is on his way to the data centre.
Hey Dean, when you get back... Will all insims be added or should we readd them (request them to be readded)
yes, i send a request .
So, what's with the CP?

In CP i see my server "stopped", but in real life it is running.
And nothing happens, when pushing the start/stop/restart in cp, just the word changes from stopped to running, but the server still alive.
Quote from MariusMM :Any updates on my PM yet?

Quote from michele0676 :Mate, my "CILFS 2011" server is online ... but if i enter in my admin panel i can manage ANOTHER server ... not that one.

My account login is "mc0676".

Can u "attack" the server CILFS 2011 to my account and delete the other service ?

Attached to that CILFS 2011 there is a running Airio that i cannot see in my admin panel ... and i would see that Airio too ...

The services on your control panel are the services you are asking for, The Display names are simply set to an old display name on the CP, The services theirselves are the correct ones. I have renamed the CILFS Server display name now, and removed the display name on the Airio service.

Quote from Mustangman759 :Hey Dean, when you get back... Will all insims be added or should we readd them (request them to be readded)

Hi Mustang, From the list of services i had available to me all insims / servers should be added. Once the services are restarted the support system will be re-enabled. At that time please open a support ticket for any additional services that may not be listed on your CP.

Quote from marcel1 : yes, i send a request .

As above.

Quote from mackosajt :So, what's with the CP?

In CP i see my server "stopped", but in real life it is running.
And nothing happens, when pushing the start/stop/restart in cp, just the word changes from stopped to running, but the server still alive.

Until the servers are restarted pressing start / stop on the CP will only Start / Stop a duplicate of the server already running.

I have almost finished preparing things for the restart and the machine restarts will be done as soon as i get back into the DC (leaving now, should take about an hour to get there).
Reboot process started.
Error while starting: Cannot open TC37754807365826062664604 service on computer '.'.

Cannot open TC02082118086372458370612 service on computer '.'.

Account: mc0676
try now (and report back) please
Fixed, thank u finally.
Cannot open TC81712514382807635771448 service on computer '.'.

same problem here
patience my friend.. patience.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG