The online racing simulator
DFP pedals connector
(9 posts, started )
DFP pedals connector
hi all. can i get some or any information on the connectors of the dfp? or, better yet, how i can use a dfp and 2 sets of dfp pedals with it at the same time? i want to have a clutch, but i realized it uses a special connector only. any help?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
yeah, the problem is i don't. i have 1 steering wheel and 2 sets of pedals...lol. thanks for the reply
Im not 100% sure but I think the pedals could be plugged into a midi gameport on a soundcard. I'll check it out on mine later and see if there's anything available in the control panel.
#4 - maczo
for what i know gameport has 15 pins, while dfp connector probably 7 (if it is the same as in the momo; i read somewhere it is)

edit: i think it *could* be possible to rewire your second pedal set for a gameport connector though
Quote from maczo :i think it *could* be possible to rewire your second pedal set for a gameport connector though

if the pots have the right impedance all you need is a adapter 7female => 15male (as soon as youve found out what all the pins on the dfps connector are for)
hmm interesting. would i have to make this adapter myself or can i buy it somewhere?
i doubt anybody sells those ... but its really just buying two sub-d pluags and solder in a few wires to connect the pins

DFP pedals connector
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG