The online racing simulator
Quote from proa2414 :I'm in !
Add me : proa2414

What happened to you? I started the race, and you were idle on the side

anyway the room froze after the race finished
I had 5 mins of loading screen :/
I had to restart the game... The online part of the game doesn't seem to be optimized.

Anyway :

I had the closest Kart racing ever just then, on another room. Got first place by .0004 secs

Not bad, I bagged myself 2 wins in a decent field, and almost had another on London by I spun on the final lap while in 2nd and finished 3rd. There are some nasty bumps mid turn on London

Vids to come

FFB on Karts is excellent, Wished they toned down the drafting though
can someone gift me the car they used for the gran turismo rrly special event, in the tarmac? i cant get it with my car with 240 hp, the max is 245, and im stuck on the asphault one.
I used that Honda Civic race car, the one from like 1992...worked fine, didn't need to tune the engine, just stuck the grippiest rubber that you are allowed (I think it's sports soft)
how much is that...im still trying to save up some money
Oh uhm, you win it. Sorry I can't remember which event it was, might have been one of the FF challenges or the licenses. Basically it was quite early on, I got silver rewards for the licenses and gold for the races so it's not particulary hard to win
Do some special events... I had well over a mil before i even started a or b spec.

Some pictures, the vette ones looked great on my TV not so great through picasa, one evora pic came out really nice, the colour on the other one is a bit weird at the bottom. Just wish i didn't have the spoiler on the evora when i took that photo!
Attached images
Eiger Nordwand Short Track.jpg
Red Bull Hangar-7.jpg
Autodromo Nazionale Monza.jpg
Autodromo Nazionale Monza(2).jpg
il just tool around with it...i just did my b license
In other news i reached the magic 60 in the licence tests The super licence was actually pretty easy tbh.
^ But your the Stig.....

Tuned Mustang GT - exhaust, and gameplay vs replay sound
Not the sort of car I would buy, but it's needed for the bonus online seasonal events. So I had to spice it up
Anyway there seems to be a difference between the sound in gameplay and replay. Listen to the warble in the gear shifts etc in the replay version...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=illDgA_jfoI
So I bought a Shelby Cobra for my B-spec Bob to do the american muscle race at Monza, and turned out the prize is that very same car.

Now it wont let me sell neither the one I won, neither the one I bought, so WTF, I spent over half a million in it

Why some cars cant be sold?
Quote from logitekg25 :can someone gift me the car they used for the gran turismo rrly special event, in the tarmac? i cant get it with my car with 240 hp, the max is 245, and im stuck on the asphault one.

Find a Delta and mildly tune it, I just managed to get under 245bhp. And you say you're stuck on Toscana Tarmac? What car are you driving atm?
Quote from BurnOut69 :So I bought a Shelby Cobra for my B-spec Bob to do the american muscle race at Monza, and turned out the prize is that very same car.

Now it wont let me sell neither the one I won, neither the one I bought, so WTF, I spent over half a million in it

Why some cars cant be sold?

Do you have the car shared with friends?
Nope, but browsing around I found out that cars above 500K cant be sold.

So, anyone wanting a brand new Shelby Cobra?
Quote from BurnOut69 :Nope, but browsing around I found out that cars above 500K cant be sold.

Oh come on, that's just bollocks :grumpy:
I just realised earlier I was actually defending pearcy, christ, maybe christmas does have an effect on me!
Quote from BurnOut69 :Nope, but browsing around I found out that cars above 500K cant be sold.

So, anyone wanting a brand new Shelby Cobra?

I'll have it, psn is oOoJACKSONoOo

there just upper and lower case letterO
Quote from BlueFlame :I just realised earlier I was actually defending pearcy, christ, maybe christmas does have an effect on me!

Or maybe you just realised im awesome? Just 5haz to go, not going to hold my breath with this one though
i have a truck, and a lupo i can give to anyone who NEEDS
Quote from speed1230 :Find a Delta and mildly tune it, I just managed to get under 245bhp. And you say you're stuck on Toscana Tarmac? What car are you driving atm?

i tried in a lancia delta hf integrale evoluzione, and it has 234 hp, and the main problem was me not being able to corner well...upgrade suspension nescesary, or different car
I really don't know if i can be arsed to get my a spec up to level 30, im on 25 now, nearly completed extreme and it's going very slow...
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I really don't know if i can be arsed to get my a spec up to level 30, im on 25 now, nearly completed extreme and it's going very slow...

Have you done the Seasonals? I'm kinda in the same boat, but I don't know how much XP the endurance events give
I've done all the ones i fancied doing, though i didn't do nascar or the camaro so they're 2 of the biggest ones... Probably not the wisest idea but i refuse to buy another camaro after i RM'd mine and the nascar was just sucky.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG