The online racing simulator
It is now officially Christmas.
(36 posts, started )
Clothes, tis about it.
I got my first car and what a car it is if I can say so myself A Westfield SEI widebody (I'll make a separate thread for it going into details there since it's got quite a story to it), an Iphone 4 and three days at Disneyland Paris.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Happy Christmas to all... !!

Whatever you're doing, enjoy.

Pointless thread but oh well.

Yeah,spamming is wonderful thing
Quote from xtraction :Hey guys, what did you get for Christmas?

my family already got bored of buying expensive stuff for christmas, so all we get are simple things like clothes, maybe some really exotic food/tea/coffee etc...everything else I can buy by myself...during christmas all we really enjoy is extremely delicious slovak christmas meal

Quote from bunder9999 :have you phoned dell yet? they're usually pretty quick on part replacements...

indeed, I got my display changed within 24 hours right at home, just call the support tell them order/serial number, but your product must be in NBD (next business day) warranty category
Well, they all got merged in the end .
Clothes
Gift Vouchers
And soon a Garmin Edge 500
Oh and Lynx Temptation you know you want me
Money
Just Cause 2
a 'skid avoidance course' which sounds fun.
Hopefully it will be the right type of skid. :hide:
You stand on your own in a car park and they drive a car at you sideways at 70mph, and you have to run out of the way. For an hour.
Quote from Crashgate3 :You stand on your own in a car park and they drive a car at you sideways at 70mph, and you have to run out of the way. For an hour.

Exactly what I was thinking
Quote from Crashgate3 :You stand on your own in a car park and they drive a car at you sideways at 70mph, and you have to run out of the way. For an hour.

That actually sounds fun. Where do I sign up?

It is now officially Christmas.
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG