The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you listen music while you drive?

No
Yes
#1 - Myffe
Do you listen music while you drive?
So do you listen any music while you drive?

I automatically turn radio on when I start cruising but cant listen it while racing because cant focus then.

EDIT: added poll
Need a voting here
I usually listen to Spotify while driving.
There should be a 3rd option : Sometimes. Cause when I'm drifting, I listen to music, if I'm racing I don't
Just vote yes then
When beeing in serious races I use teamspeak / ventrilo with no music, so for me it also depends.
#5 - Uke
I tend to focus too much on music, so I can't listen to music while driving in lfs, doing homeworks, reading a book, etc.
What about yes and no in poll? ...

Sometimes i do, sometimes i do not.
Yes every time i race or drift
It really depends, I don't usually listen to music while racing, cruising or drifting at all but there's always a time I do put some music on.
Some music somehow pumps me up but if it's music like Chocolate Rain or Never Gonna Give You Up I cannot concentrate for even a second
Edit: Try race with Chocolate rain playing :P
I always listen to music whilst driving.
I'm listening music before and after driving. Because when play LFS+music, I can't hear engine rpm(revolutions per minute), and then I miss changing gears sometimes, and can't hear moment when cars starts skidding. + can't hear how close are opponents(in oval draft,close racing)
Never.. Too much information in the sound when driving, music ruins it.
Quote from RasmusL :Never.. Too much information in the sound when driving, music ruins it.

same here... I tried it with music in the beginning but no matter how low I turned the volume, it always seemed to distract me from the gamesounds
Yes in real life driving, I listen to Orchestra music. No in Simracing.
When I'm drifting, yes. When I'm racing...naaa. Can't focus, I tend to listen to the song rather than the revs n just plow into somebody's ass.
in a real car almost always...because most of the time I drive slowly like proper responsible driver which is boring so I have my radio turned on but when I want to have fun from time to time by driving closer to the edge I turn off the music and listen to the sound of an engine and concentrate a little bit more...
in LFS I´ve tried to listen to music once while hotlapping...it went quite well..I did a good pb but it takes me concentration so without music it is much better
Quote from BOSCHO :heyyy drift is for pleasure and resting from a hard day

...Pleasure? Your a sick, sick, SICK man, prepare to taste the wratch of the "racing elite" on the forum :scared:
I really dont,I just cant concentrate with music
Sometimes the song gets stuck in my mind so it's like I'm singing the best part to stay entertained, but only on straights!
Quote from The Very End :...Pleasure? Your a sick, sick, SICK man, prepare to taste the wratch of the "racing elite" on the forum :scared:

welll i race too look at my lfsworld thing stats
no rally pack for u
in real car its the first thing i put on after turning on the engine (actually, radio turns on automatically ). In LFS it just bothers me.
If im racing on some event I listen to music. It helps me to be calm. But on the other hand im losing concentration. Also depends on what type of music Im listening but mostly its funky or some alternative.
Only in the beginning of offline practice.

I start one song, then I exit the pits. The first two laps or so I use to warm up. Then the song that has been playing for two laps or so slowly fades away as it ends and the engine sound of the car sounds clearer and clearer and louder and louder.

Then I'm like: "It's on, baby!"

Do you listen music while you drive?
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG