The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from hp999 :Where is that located? Far right of BlackEye's house?

In my basement. It's the redstone laboratory. There are no hostages. None at all.
Whats the info for the server you guys play on? Sounds fun.
Quote from SidiousX :Whats the info for the server you guys play on? Sounds fun.

Check first post but you have to be put on the whitelist
Quote from (SaM) :In my basement. It's the redstone laboratory. There are no hostages. None at all.

Fair enough.
Alright whos been stealing my stuff??? My Bling Room my library even out of my chest uh uh not cool very un impressed.
We still have people stealing? God damnit..
Aww man, not again...

Psycho, did you menaged to get your acc?
Tweet on the subject.
I did, I checked about 5 seconds before opening this thread. Rather chuffed.
-
(Cr!t!calDrift) DELETED by Cr!t!calDrift
Town is getting shape : > Check it out, at the parking lot, go straight, so not to the harbor.
Mine's celticfang

Am I on the whitelist?
Heh, this game is like crack. It took a while for me to get it working (Laptop graphics are always an issue, so I had to setup a .bat file with some java commands in), but yeah, I've chose a shit place to build my shagpad as there are no good resources, but still, fun fun fun.
Hmmmph...

Don't mind the browser, I'm playing it on my older PC atm.
Attached images
selfpwnage.PNG
sorry for the downtime guys...server is back up.

i updated the mod (/sethome ect is now back!), and as a part of that i had to move the world folder too...which took ages once again.
hopefully all worked out good though...so go on and let me know if everything is as when u left last time.
I thought I got banned for some reason...
Started making a Secret Volcano Lair.

Attached images
Image1.jpg
can i go on the whitelist plys:wmann3:
I think username would be useful.
You could also make a cave from obsidian.

like having a cave 10x10x10 covered with obsidian to prevent people from coming in.

I started playing it too, but I've seen all of it in 3 days.

I mean, I have a portal, house, mine, I think I got every object available, so I don't really get the point in playing more.
Someone put my shop on fire, destroyed a part of my parking lot and stole my garage door.

I find it a real shame that you have to take it like this.

I am acting calm but I was pissed, really pissed. If you cant take it what other people build, stay out of the freaking server. Don't kill other people's work.

Don't really think that that whitelist is working a lot.
Quote from mamoru :Someone put my shop on fire, destroyed a part of my parking lot and stole my garage door.

I am acting calm but I was pissed, really pissed. If you cant take it what other people build, stay out of the freaking server. Don't kill other people's work.

I don't know what to say.. Haven't been on for a few days and this happens
Quote from mamoru :Someone put my shop on fire, destroyed a part of my parking lot and stole my garage door.

im still looking for a plugin with that u can protect certain areas (i know it does exist) but no luck so far.
if anyone finds it let me know.
will at least prevent ppl destroying stuff which theyre not supposed to.
just make obsidian walls around what is yours, it can't be that much of a hassle.
Obsidian WALLS? Then how will you enter? And gather enough obsidian for a WALL?
Just mine obsidian.
still lava + water. easy.

just remember a block where you just keep 1 obsidian block, go through there and mine!

Or just play single player, or maybe even on LAN, or just with friends.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG