The online racing simulator
@Franky: for Your info: I login, but I can only manage users and not servers

edit: ftp doesn't work
It looks like I'll be moving to my old host when I had CCC Cruise Server after the first of the year.
:(
Why i can't login ?

jsrk
Quote from jsrk :Why i can't login ?

jsrk

Quote from franky500 :Depending on how old your account is and what machine your servers are on will depend on wether you can login or now (and on wether you can see any servers or not yet).

Slowly but surely you should begin to see servers if you can already login, If you cannot log in at all then you will see things later.

i can't get in...

it says this : ''Invalid User ID or Password.
You have used 1 out of 10 login attempts. After all 10 have been used, you will be unable to login for 5 minutes.''

with all accounts.
Quote from jsrk :i can't get in...

You have used 1 out of 10 login attempts. After all 10 have been used, you will be unable to login for 5 minutes.''

with all accounts.

See the quote that dadge made from a franky500 post, just above.
ok , my account is not old lol. I think its coz of the machine
Quote from jsrk :i can't get in...

with all accounts.

same here like above , i cant receive my password ' invalid username'

i could login few hours ago , not any more

regards DCke
Quote from DCke :same here like above , i cant receive my password ' invalid username'

i could login few hours ago , not any more

regards DCke

scroll up a bit. your explanation is there.
Quote from franky500 :There has been a preety crazy "mess" up with the control panel and im going to have to rebuild the whole thing, so the control panel / FTP will be UNAVAILABLE for the next 24 hours.

I read this wrong, sorry
Quote from dekojester :See the quote that dadge made from a franky500 post, just above.

ive seen the quote , but in my case i was able to login yesterdaynight and now i cant no more , just posted it to let it know thats all

Just wondering how long it will take its been from 21st December 2010, 09:00 that CP is down , no hurry but just wondering when it will be ready to use thats all , im still relaxed , what can we do
d'ont misunderstand me please , i'm patient

regards DCke
Quote from DCke :ive seen the quote , but in my case i was able to login yesterdaynight and now i cant no more , just posted it to let it know thats all

Just wondering how long it will take its been from 21st December 2010, 09:00 that CP is down , no hurry but just wondering when it will be ready to use thats all , im still relaxed , what can we do
d'ont misunderstand me please , i'm patient

regards DCke

same here , but im shure franky is the one in control ;P
well it will work when it works from what i gather it was a complete control panel crash thats a lot of work especially at this busy time of year
so all be of good cheer and wish franky happy christmas and a speedy recovery of control panel
everyone give franky a mince pie :001_007:
just to let you guys know. i had to call him this morning at 3am so that he would have time to fix the servers and get his Christmas stuff sorted out. he left team-speak at 1am. he's really pushing himself so be gentle guys. he's going flat out at the minute but 500servers is right at the top of his to-do list.
Franky you better not work on christmas, atleast give yourself that day off
Quote from Bmxtwins :Franky you better not work on christmas, atleast give yourself that day off

am pushing hard to make that a reality,

Thanks though
Thx Dean for helping me out with my CFG file

I see there is progress , i can login on CP , i see servers , not all ,serversstatus 'unknown' , i guess Dean is working on that

Regards DCke
I still can't login, progress info?
yea. progress info pls i can't wait anymore
when I left ts last night, he was still working on it (on Christmas day!). he said he had a lot of the login stuff nearly fixed. and there was something about a game server but i was tired and can't remember.
long story short, he spent most of his Christmas trying to fix the server issues. how was your Christmas?
Quote from dadge :when I left ts last night, he was still working on it (on Christmas day!). he said he had a lot of the login stuff nearly fixed. and there was something about a game server but i was tired and can't remember.
long story short, he spent most of his Christmas trying to fix the server issues. how was your Christmas?

I would done the same though ;P
Quote from Ziroh :I would done the same though ;P

that's easy to say when you're don't actually have to do it.
Yes it's easy to say, and it's easy to do when it's me..
Quote from Ziroh :Yes it's easy to say, and it's easy to do when it's me..

Are you sure, because i think that you don't know how hard work it would be:frosty:
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG