The online racing simulator
Quote from leonardo555 :Really nice skin dude, I liked it very much. Unfortunately I don't have time to render for you, but I hope you get an awesome render from another guy.

Hey thanks, I wouldnt be taking any credit for it, was made by Gerdoner.
just a quickie
Attached images
viresfzr.jpg
Can someone please render this XRR?
Attached images
XRR_evo2010.jpg
Quote from b0rn :Can someone please render this XRR?

Someone did it
i am interested in doing some more teamrenders for your team....maybe you can pm me the whole team skin pack and i`ll do some more of them...the skins look amazing
Attached images
evo xrr.jpg
evo xrr 2.jpg
Quote from itsphilthy :Someone did it
i am interested in doing some more teamrenders for your team....maybe you can pm me the whole team skin pack and i`ll do some more of them...the skins look amazing

Thanks for the fast and good work!!!

You've got a pm! :>
Hello can some one render this Fxo skin for me ??
Attached images
FXO_DoctoR.jpg
Quote from itsphilthy :Someone did it

cool render, but imo it's too dark.
anyway, good job.
Quote from leonardo555 :cool render, but imo it's too dark.
anyway, good job.

many people tell that the renders are too dark, so here is another...
but in my macbook (where i render too) it looks totally normal...i can see everthing very detailed...also on my crt 19" at home...i dont know what the reference is...
but current tft`s or led display have much more saturation and contrast...so maybe it depends on everyones settings or displays...for me its perfect...

any opinions?
Attached images
evo xrr4.jpg
And a next good render
But i saw that the mirrors have the wrong color. The Master-Skinnerz copyright is visible on it. I think it's because of the LFS-Patch where the mirrors and the interiour of the XRR has been changed. They have also changed the area in the Skin-File. So the render-scene is with the old and big mirrors where the color of the mirrors are defined in a different area.

btw. i read that you want to be noticed when teams are using your renders on their websites. Well we have a few of your renders in our headder-rotation: www.team-evo.com the picture in the header is random so reload a few times :>
I will add the other renders, too.
Quote from itsphilthy :many people tell that the renders are too dark, so here is another...

It's too dark.

It's not too dark because I have a subjective taste towards brighter renders. I just know what to look for .. them pixels

Quote from itsphilthy :
but in my macbook (where i render too) it looks totally normal...i can see everthing very detailed...also on my crt 19" at home...i dont know what the reference is...

Do you only render on Macs? Or are the critics mostly revolved around Mac related renders?

The first thing that pops into my mind, is that we are experiencing a "gamma conflict" here. You are most likely using Gamma 1.8 on your mac, while by far most ppl here (and all other PC/Win users) are on Gamma 2.2 displays - change your gamma to 2.2, and make sure it's 2.2 in the 3D app as well and you'll be set for the future.

Gamma 1.8 pics on Gamma 2.2 displays will always look darker.. except for pure white/very bright pics.. and pure black too, gah
However R4ptor.. in OSX (as of 10.6).. the default gamma is now 2.2.
-
(r4ptor) DELETED by r4ptor
Quote from dawesdust_12 :However R4ptor.. in OSX (as of 10.6).. the default gamma is now 2.2.

Uh, nice - that makes the whole world a lot simpler to live in But funny though because I worked with a guy only few months ago, and his Mac was at Gamma 2.2 (edit3: meh, I meant 1.8) :S

Edit: Ok, this is wierd - the render looks brighter in Photoshop vs. FireFox although it shouldn't. Recent FireFox has color management and the default setting is set so that only images with a color profile are color managed. So basically images in PS and FireFox should look idendical, but my FireFox is displaying them as if there are non (dark), which is also why I assumed itsphilty was running on a G1.8 Mac.

I tried forcing it to color manage all pics and that didn't seem to change anything.. hm hm hm.

Edit2: My Firefox is working just fine according to this site: http://www.gballard.net/psd/go ... mbeddedJPEGprofiles.html# .. I'm confused now, lol
Hi can I get a render of this please
Attached images
FZR_LLMbmx.jpg
i did have problem once with images being too dark. when i saved in like png or smth and opened up in ps it was way different. dunno what happened but i never do touchup after render, so i dont rly know if the problem was that or not.
Quote from e2mustang :i did have problem once with images being too dark. when i saved in like png or smth and opened up in ps it was way different. dunno what happened but i never do touchup after render, so i dont rly know if the problem was that or not.

The most common - in normal circumstances - reason would be that your monitor doesn't match whatever color profile is set in Photoshop. That's perfectly normal because hardware can have tiny imperfection here and there, not 2 brands or eve same models are the same etc etc. Hardware can also get worse over time due to wear, while software remains constant.

This *doesn't* mean it's an indication that your monitor is bad!
Quote from Bmxtwins :Hi can I get a render of this please

anyone have a chance for this? a christmas theme would be cool :P maybe a hat ontop
Sorry for offtopic but maybe you should rework your skin. your curves are edged and has different sizes sometimes? Maybe you like it but it looks a bit weired in my opinion....
Attached images
FZR_LLMbmx.jpg
Quote from kiste :Sorry for offtopic but maybe you should rework your skin. your curves are edged and has different sizes sometimes? Maybe you like it but it looks a bit weired in my opinion....

so many circles cmon ray!!!
i only watched the sideview... It is not only the side. look on hood and so on too.
u dont even notice it on the car itself on 3d..
Quote from Bmxtwins :u dont even notice it on the car itself on 3d..

you´re joking? I watched it in the viewer. There are more mistakes then i show you on your skin... Look at the back. one stripe is to long (right side of back between rearlights) on the right side is a white corner in the stripe and the curves are edged on the skin as on the 3d model of lfs. okay 2 are on edges of the car but the rest.... Your transitions are also not the best...Sometimes you have different colors between the transition(with the red) and they are cutted.

So yes i used the viewer

My post should only show you little mistakes wich you could make better within 10 minutes -.- For me my teamskins should be nearly perfect. Only my opinion and your mistakes are not big but they are there.

I only want to help you with skinning...

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG