The online racing simulator
Quote from franky500 :CP Update: Have managed to get a copy of an older database and am working to re-incorperate all the changes since. the CP will be up late this evening.

No controlpanel online , any info about progress please ...

Regards DCke
:o:o:o:o
Its still down cmon, you said that it will be up late in the night ?

jsrk
Quote from jsrk :Its still down cmon, you said that it will be up late in the night ?

jsrk

Yeah agree was promised last night , its been over 12 hours ago that we had any info about 'progress rebuilding controlpanel '

I can understand things take more time then expected , but leaving us in the cold without any info at all last 12 hours, we are all waiting over 48 hours now .

I hope things get fixed before Xmass , defo need to do some changes to my servers , like everyone does i expect .

I tryed to acces my FTP doesnt work

Regards DCke

The day it arrives, it will arrive. It could be today or 50 years later. The only sure thing is that it will arrive.Quotation of Ayrton Senna
Quote from DCke :Yeah agree was promised last night , its been over 12 hours ago that we had any info about 'progress rebuilding controlpanel '

I can understand things take more time then expected , but leaving us in the cold without any info at all last 12 hours, we are all waiting over 48 hours now .

I hope things get fixed before Xmass , defo need to do some changes to my servers , like everyone does i expect .

Regards DCke

Yes. I need to make changes to our other server aswellHurry upBut Frank you need to give some info to us.
Progress info?!

Damn, hurry up dude!
Quote from Ziroh :Progress info?!

Damn, hurry up dude!

The day it arrives, it will arrive. It could be today or 50 years later. The only sure thing is that it will arrive.Quotation of Ayrton Senna

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Damn you are impatient. I guess Franky is not that kind of person that sits behind the monitor all day. Just wait
Quote from Flame CZE :Damn you are impatient. I guess Franky is not that kind of person that sits behind the monitor all day. Just wait

Nono , my friend ,

It would be helpfull if Franky inform us from time to time about any progress ,promise us a CP will be online later tonight , i accept things can get longer time , but no information in last 16 hours leaving us in the dark aint no good at all , a small post on forum if things arent fixed in time and u want to go to sleep to inform us all aint that much asked i guess , or am i wrong ? A lot of teams are waiting so i dont think im that impatient alone , check previous posts .
Quote from DCke :Nono , my friend ,

It would be helpfull if Franky inform us from time to time about any progress ,promise us a CP will be online later tonight , i accept things can get longer time , but no information in last 16 hours leaving us in the dark aint no good at all , a small post on forum if things arent fixed in time and u want to go to sleep to inform us all aint that much asked i guess , or am i wrong ? A lot of teams are waiting so i dont think im that impatient alone , check previous posts .

your post contradicts itself. it's been 16 hours since franky last posted in this thread. that's less than a day. if your kid goes missing, you have to wait 2 days before the police will do anything about it.
i don't think you're being left in the dark. i do think you're being impatient though. relax, the issues with the servers will be fixed in good time. having to come back here every hour to give you an update will only make his repairs take longer.

look through this thread, you'll soon find that Franky actually has a job outside of 500 servers. your first post today was at 8:32am (uk time). franky would have been on a bus/train going to his work at that time and would not have seen that post. same for every other post after that time.
i don't think he finishes work until late (Christmas season = more customers that need assistance in his workplace).
so, take a chill pill, get a power nap, let franky get on with fixing the servers. rather than giving you an update to tell you that nothing has been done to the servers because he has to blog what he's been up to in the past 60 minutes.
yeah yeah lot of comment , this is serverhosting and not a police case , we pay for servers and normally u have Quick support or info ,still i think we all should be informed , not every hour , but a small information would heal a lot of these comments everyone has an opinion .
Quote from DCke :yeah yeah lot of comment , this is serverhosting and not a police case ,

that was an example. nobody said it was a police investigation. but thanks for that. it puts everything into perspective.
lets say franky is currently at work and has not been able to get anything done with 500servers yet. but i'm sure that once he comes home, he'll get it sorted out. just like he has been doing this week. just looking at his posts, you can see that as soon as he reads this thread, he fixes the issues. but if he's not home to read this forum, then all you can do at this time is wait.

Quote from DCke : but a small information would heal a lot of these comments

having some patience would also reduce the amount of comments he needs to read through. this would actually help speed up frankys repair times
Thx for the info ... i toke my chill pill and im all relaxed now and ready for my Power nap :sleep2:

Regards DCke
we were told itll take 24 hours max... its been much longer
Quote from Bmxtwins :we were told itll take 24 hours max... its been much longer

Yep, thats why i'm a bit tired of this..
Then take your business elsewhere?
Actually i have not been at work today.

I had to take my mother out to do the christmas food shopping,

Just to make things clear though.. SERVERS ARE ONLINE, the control panel is what is currently down.

Several people have asked me to make changes for them or give them a link for downloading files from their server, and those people have got what they asked for. so if you have an urgent change to be made.. PM Me, E-mail me, visit me, post here... otherwise please give me a chance to get your access sorted out again.

Also for the record at no point was anybody told this would be completed in 24 hours "MAX",

Yes i had expected things to be fixed sooner but unfortunately things have clearly not gone as i had previously planned.

The Control Panel Will Be Up At Some Point in The Next 50 years as a previous poster has mentioned. Although i would say its more likely to be tonight. but i darn't say that because i will be tied to a stake and left to die or something (wait.. isn't that easter?)... Anyway

Merry christmas.
Quote from franky500 :Actually i have not been at work today.

Just to make things clear though.. SERVERS ARE ONLINE, the control panel is what is currently down.

Several people have asked me to make changes for them or give them a link for downloading files from their server, and those people have got what they asked for. so if you have an urgent change to be made.. PM Me, E-mail me, visit me, post here... otherwise please give me a chance to get your access sorted out again.

Also for the record at no point was anybody told this would be completed in 24 hours "MAX",

Yes i had expected things to be fixed sooner but unfortunately things have clearly not gone as i had previously planned.

The Control Panel Will Be Up At Some Point in The Next 50 years as a previous poster has mentioned. Although i would say its more likely to be tonight. but i darn't say that because i will be tied to a stake and left to die or something (wait.. isn't that easter?)... Anyway

Merry christmas.

We understand Take your time and Merry Christmas to EVERYONE
The Control Panel Will Be Up At Some Point in The Next 50 years as a previous poster has mentioned.

Merry christmas

I was just joking with Ziroh and jrsk , nothing personal Dean

The Control Panel Will Be Up At Some Point in The Next 50 years as a previous poster has mentioned.
Although i would say its more likely to be tonight. but i darn't say that because i will be tied to a stake and left to die or something (wait.. isn't that easter?)... Anyway

Merry christmas.

Chill, lets hope it will come tonight
Well, now the site works guys.. But i can't login ^^

Merry christmas.

Dean,

Thanks for your hard work! Apparently, not many people appreciate your efforts they way they SHOULD.

Have a safe and Merry Christmas from everyone at CoRe Racing!
Quote from Ziroh :Well, now the site works guys.. But i can't login ^^

its possible to login , but Dean is still working on it , no servers are on CP

regards DCke
Depending on how old your account is and what machine your servers are on will depend on wether you can login or now (and on wether you can see any servers or not yet).

Slowly but surely you should begin to see servers if you can already login, If you cannot log in at all then you will see things later.
Well, i bought my server 2 days ago.. And it don't work, great.. Possible to get 2 extra days? :P
any chance of getting replays off the server?
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG