The online racing simulator
535i Build Thread @ bimmerforums
(35 posts, started )
Quote from Fuse5 :awesome indeed.
personally loved it until the roof chop & the ronals dont look good at all under those botched up rear fenders : <

And before the P41 wanna be decals.....
i thought it look pretty good stock...
I've seen that car a few times and it should be scrapped as it isn't road legal. But the owner lives in a state with no inspection, so you can drive any old rust bucket around and not a damn thing can be done about it.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I've seen that car a few times and it should be scrapped as it isn't road legal. But the owner lives in a state with no inspection, so you can drive any old rust bucket around and not a damn thing can be done about it.

Attitude much?

@blueflame What makes them wannabe? Also they aren't decals, he painted them.
Stop sipping on that Haterade ®™
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I've seen that car a few times and it should be scrapped as it isn't road legal. But the owner lives in a state with no inspection, so you can drive any old rust bucket around and not a damn thing can be done about it.

Alright, but how is he allowed to drive around with a number plate from Munich?
Quote from RasmusL :Alright, but how is he allowed to drive around with a number plate from Munich?

Because they don't run front plates in that state, you can put whatever the hell you like on the front of your car. It happens in a lot of places in North America, JDM guys run Jap plates on front and Euro guys run German plates.
Quote from XCNuse :Attitude much?

@blueflame What makes them wannabe? Also they aren't decals, he painted them.

Well the reason it's wannabe is cos it ain't a P51, nor is it even a plane. It makes the car seem less serious, I liked it when it was rat rodd-ish, but the guy clearly couldn't make up his mind with the poor car.
It's P40; lol he screwed up and said P40 Mustang which I kinda laughed about. Why does it have to be a plane? People painted that mouth on a bomb; Hell, there is a skin for LFS for the RAC that has it that I still recall. Just because it was first done on a plane mean it can only forever be on a plane.

Also, he never said he wanted his car to be a rat rod, he said he enjoys the rat rod scene; never did he say that is all he ever wanted.

It's amazing how much confusion there is over American car culture and the stance movement that I guess just isn't really around the world yet.. if it ever does go around; doubt it will.

@RasmusL, some states in the US you only have to run rear plates; however, there are some states that do require both front and rear plates. Otherwise, everyone with a Volvo apparently has to find some euro plate to put on the front of it.
#35 - Zay
Wow! Awesome car, I love it! I admire how much work and time he put into that.

535i Build Thread @ bimmerforums
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG