The online racing simulator
Poker anyone?
(65 posts, started )
Quote from RevengeR :I do play, both real and play money. Used to do freerolls on carbon poker, but nowdays im playing on PKR with some guys from the hungarian league. We do play every night, so if you wanna have ur arse kicked just yell

You should've said "we're new to poker so if you wanna kick our arse just yell". This way, you'll actually get plenty of people coming by that get a major-league arse kicking!

Tactics, tactics people!
nm, will post that later again
Quote from mrodgers :If I was to play poker for money, I'd just log in, give everyone all my money, and log out. Saves a lot of time that way. I stink at poker.

You are not alone.
Bump instead of new thread.
Atm I just put in 18$ on full tilt poker, enjoying it, jocking for money.
anyone else into poker gaming? First time for me.
I usually lose cca 1 € from playing poker at school and that's enough for me
Played it for about a year last year, I got bored because I'm pretty much playing even over a really big sample.. Just around 0 bb/100 with rb.
That also means a lot of variation, even playing micro stakes I could have $100 up and down in a day.

Might begin playing again if I feel like it
I would, but, as weird as it sounds, I don't like the though of gambling with real money. Im in it for fake money though.
People can't take fake money seriously for obvious reasons, so the games suck.
I would just want to play for fun anyway.
Quote from RasmusL :People can't take fake money seriously for obvious reasons, so the games suck.

+1. about 90% of players goes all-in all the time
i figured i'd give party poker a go...

lost my first $1000, so they gave me another.

then i lost half of that, and changed tables... won a few hands and i was up to $4000...

then i changed tables again and now i'm up to $7000...

i'm not that good at reading other people's hands, but if i know i have a good hand, i'll use my money to clean you out.
Quote from Vykos69 :hey guys, who of you lot plays poker online? Or with buddies? And if you play online, on which platform?

Just thinking about some LFS-only tournaments maybe, or something similar. Oh, and if you are from uk or spain, I might have some little thing for you

pm me

cheers,

joe aka Vykos

Ok I'll ask..where the hell you been?
Quote from RasmusL :People can't take fake money seriously for obvious reasons, so the games suck.

Fake money not allowed
Quote from bunder9999 :i figured i'd give party poker a go...

then i lost half of that, and changed tables... won a few hands and i was up to $4000...

i'm not that good at reading other people's hands, but if i know i have a good hand, i'll use my money to clean you out.

Hard to read your un-blinking eyes
Quote from bunder9999 :i figured i'd give party poker a go...

Don't trust in that earning you a single cent in the money games, they are much harder even on the 2 cent games
Quote from RasmusL :Don't trust in that earning you a single cent in the money games, they are much harder even on the 2 cent games

it's only a time-sink, i still have my job.
I did a sit&go thing and i got a ticket for a tournament in full tilt poker.

top prices there are 1599 $.
I've won nearly all "Sit&go" i've done. This will be my first tournament tho
Tournaments are so hard to win, I don't enjoy them..
I've been in the million dollar tournaments a few times, never won more than $50
Hai ther, I got some cash on Paypal, but cant use on poker, (Paypal doesn't support that kind of gaming) So i was woundering if i could send you my 6.4 dollars to you on a paypal, then you send me 6.0$ in the game.

You gain 0.4$ = epic deal.

Oh btw, this is Full Tilt Poker
Quote from Agniz :+1. about 90% of players goes all-in all the time

I would disagree.
Quote from BlueFlame :I would disagree.

o rly? then go on pokerstars or fulltilt and play at virtual/fake money tables and you will see what happens there
Yeah playmoney tables are complete donkfests. Nothing valuable will be learnt there.
You don't 'learn' anything in poker from other players. Play your own game. Don't second guess people. It's not a big skill game as people seem to think it is, which is what annoys me about it.
Quote from BlueFlame :I would disagree.

Quote from BlueFlame :You don't 'learn' anything in poker from other players. Play your own game. Don't second guess people. It's not a big skill game as people seem to think it is, which is what annoys me about it.

Yes and no. Why everyone (especially with funny money) go all in all the time is because the tactic works (sometimes) (if your hand is good enough.) The tactic is based on the fact that as an inexperienced player it a) eases your play from that point onwards as you don't have to worry about probabilities and it's impossible for others to make any judgement about your hand, other than it's a relatively good one and you're an inexperienced player b) it's to your advantage if you can scare people with equal or even better hands than you right at the beginning c) more experienced players don't want to go along with it and you end up with quite a high probability of robbing the blinds / ante.

Now because everybody does it, everybody does it if you see what I mean
Quote from BlueFlame :You don't 'learn' anything in poker from other players. Play your own game. Don't second guess people. It's not a big skill game as people seem to think it is, which is what annoys me about it.

You must be trolling, it's all about skill Playing your own game is alright, but you gotta read people and know alot about how they play and which lines to take..

Poker anyone?
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG