The online racing simulator
I know i know... i just can't handle it very well it seems (i was always the boss of my feelings so far, now they completely got me in their hands)... i have no idea what to do...
clingy much?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You all say she's pretty and because of that I imagine you want her as well, but you also forget she's a LSD taking drug fiend.

Not what you want, eh?

Not what anybody wants, but lets not forget, half the users on LFSFORUM are drug users of one kind or another (excluding painkillers, prescription meds and sedatives aka, LEGAL ones.)
Quote from Becky Rose :clingy much?

Go the **** away (sorry, but that comment was the last thing i needed), thank you very much.

Have you ever met a person who you'd even remotely consider your soulmate? I guess i can't blame you for having no idea what the **** i'm talking about then...
Quote from jibber :Go the **** away (sorry, but that comment was the last thing i needed), thank you very much.

Have you ever met a person who you'd even remotely consider your soulmate? I guess i can't blame you for having no idea what the **** i'm talking about then...

I guess you just found out that it wasn't your soulmate then? Tough break.
Quote from BlueFlame :I guess you just found out that it wasn't your soulmate then? Tough break.

Dude, i'm receiving messages from her as we speak, telling me to be patient and have trust in what we found accompanied by showing me love with little things like she's thinking about me, kissing me, blabla... you know, the nice little things you do in a new relationship.

What i tried to say is... it's hard to wait for someone you didn't believe would exist in this world, and that the waiting is making me crazy.

I was trying to say that finding a person you consider to be your soulmate can be a VERY strong feeling, but then again, nobody would possibly understand this unless it happend to them... you can't describe it with words... it would be much easier to describe the word "love" in comparison (which isn't an easy thing aswell to begin with).

But why am i even talking to you, you're some kind of sick delusioned prick that has no ****ing idea what i'm talking about. So i'm not gonna bother with you anymore.

What the heck, why do i even bother to write this here... all you get is stuck up dykes and idiots replying to your posts...

So just ignore me please. Thank you very much, and much love to you and yours (so if you maybe get some someday, you'll eventually become a better person).
Well done Jibba. Now seems like a good time to light one up.
Quote from jibber :Go the **** away (sorry, but that comment was the last thing i needed), thank you very much.

There was very sound advise contained within those two terse words, but i'll let you make your own mistakes because frankly I don't want to help you.

And yes I have, and i've seen your overzealous not stop for breath reaction a million times, but i'll let someone else explain about how not to crowd out a fresh relationship with over enthusiasm because I can't be bothered to deal with you or the 2 days of experience you have with your life long soul mate.
Yes, light one up, lets all smoke a joint and be happy go lucky people with alot to learn!
Quote from (SaM) :Well done Jibba. Now seems like a good time to light one up.

Generally not a good idea, but i'm rolling one as we speak... haha!

Then i'm going to cut together a movie for enrique (remember the MS?) with his holiday pictures from columbia, should get my mind off things a little.

Thanks mate!
Quote from jibber :Generally not a good idea, but i'm rolling one as we speak... haha!

Oh, so that's why you were getting cranky, you needed to feed your THC addiction.
Quote from Becky Rose :There was very sound advise contained within those two terse words, but i'll let you make your own mistakes because frankly I don't want to help you.

And yes I have, and i've seen your overzealous not stop for breath reaction a million times, but i'll let someone else explain about how not to crowd out a fresh relationship with over enthusiasm because I can't be bothered to deal with you or the 2 days of experience you have with your life long soul mate.

Haha, well... i can't help but think you're a little pissed at your own situation. You know, i've made my own experiences, and i thank you for the advice you wanted to give me with those two words, because in fact, it isn't a bad one (i've made this mistake before, so i know what you mean).

But again, once you find a person like this (and you can call yourself lucky if that ever happens to you), you'll know what i'm talking about. And it doesn't take you two days to know it's true. The moment your eyes meet you will know... hard to believe i know... this is why i'm saying you won't understand unless it happens to you.

You are lesbian, because your dad treated your mom wrong, because men have hurt you, because the men you were with had hideous dicks in their pants... i don't know, not my problem. But to me it seems like you were severly disappointed at some point in your life maybe... (i'm not trying to be offensive, please excuse me if i am) because to me it seems like you don't really believe in things your heart says.

It is nice to be able to listen to your heart, and it's even nicer if you meet somebody who does the same. Is it so hard to accept that there are people out there who believe in this?

You need some more love in your life, that's for sure.
Quote from BlueFlame :Oh, so that's why you were getting cranky, you needed to feed your THC addiction.

And you sir, are going right on my ignore list now, was way overdue anyway.
Quote from jibber :Haha, well... i can't help but think you're a little pissed at your own situation. You know, i've made my own experiences, and i thank you for the advice you wanted to give me with those two words, because in fact, it isn't a bad one (i've made this mistake before, so i know what you mean).

But again, once you find a person like this (and you can call yourself lucky if that ever happens to you), you'll know what i'm talking about. And it doesn't take you two days to know it's true. The moment your eyes meet you will know... hard to believe i know... this is why i'm saying you won't understand unless it happens to you.

I fell in love in my teens. After she died it was 10 years until I dated again.

Quote :You are lesbian, because your dad treated your mom wrong, because men have hurt you, because the men you were with had hideous dicks in their pants... i don't know, not my problem. But to me it seems like you were severly disappointed at some point in your life maybe... (i'm not trying to be offensive, please excuse me if i am) because to me it seems like you don't really believe in things your heart says.

Or because I was born that way? I knew I was different when I was 3. It took a few years to figure out what different meant thanks to 3 days bible study a week ... (do we see why i'm so outspoken on religious threads now? ).

Quote :It is nice to be able to listen to your heart, and it's even nicer if you meet somebody who does the same. Is it so hard to accept that there are people out there who believe in this?

I think people believe it, and to some extent that makes it true. I'd be interested to test and measure the successful long term statistics of those who do versus a control group though - but that's just me

Quote :You need some more love in your life, that's for sure.

I can't agree more, do you have a sister?
Well, what did I expect from a Swiss, you're all pent up from not being aloud to shout ffs, don't exhale too much, you will damage the environment!
Quote from Becky Rose :I fell in love in my teens. After she died it was 10 years until I dated again.

I can't agree more, do you have a sister?

I'm sorry to hear, honestly. See, i got my heart broken big time about 7 years ago, and i still have to motivate myself to have trust again. But it's worth it, and i will never believe anything different.

If you look at it from a "dating advice" point of view, then i would say people who listen to their heart and simply "go for it" when they feel something, they will probably fail a lot more... but then again, that saves them from being with the wrong person for quite some time before they finally find out they don't fit (after they finally let their hearts speak), don't you think?

And regarding my sister, she's about 45 years old, smokes cigars and lives in costa rica... does that push your buttons?
Quote from jibber :I'm sorry to hear, honestly. See, i got my heart broken big time about 7 years ago, and i still have to motivate myself to have trust again. But it's worth it, and i will never believe anything different.

If you look at it from a "dating advice" point of view, then i would say people who listen to their heart and simply "go for it" when they feel something, they will probably fail a lot more... but then again, that saves them from being with the wrong person for quite some time before they finally find out they don't fit (after they finally let their hearts speak), don't you think?

And regarding my sister, she's about 45 years old, smokes cigars and lives in costa rica... does that push your buttons?

Pulling out the humility after hearing someone died? After you basically flat out insulted her with your assumptions on why she is a lesbian? I get the impression you think you can 'turn' them by the way you posted previously.
Quote from jibber :And regarding my sister, she's about 45 years old, smokes cigars and lives in costa rica... does that push your buttons?

Does she love cats?

Quote :i would say people who listen to their heart and simply "go for it" when they feel something, they will probably fail a lot more

I'm quite impulsive and without regret or fear when i'm in the mood - i'll pull anywhere from the supermarket cigarette counter to a pub toilet, but i'm utterly guilty of over analysing things afterwards.

This time last year I was in the process of breaking up with Hayley, with whome my first date lasted 5 days. So yeah, I get what you meen about impulse. But I suppose bitter experience has taught me that those early fealing always fade, and that's when I start analysing...

EDIT:
Quote from BlueFlame :Pulling out the humility after hearing someone died? After you basically flat out insulted her with your assumptions on why she is a lesbian? I get the impression you think you can 'turn' them by the way you posted previously.

I wouldn't worry, my opening salvo got his back up too But I think we're having a discussion - it's just slightly tarnished by being held on the internet.
No one ever really knows what they want until they have it and the only way to get there is to risk showing yourself up by failing a few times. Which isn't fun. But is part of life.

As you never know when you'll die (in my case likely to be younger than older), you just have to go for it. It helps if you can laugh at yourself when things go wrong. Just because it hurts now doesn't mean it will later and it all helps your development as a human.

i wasnt gonna say anything but shes right
what youre writing is bordering on the obsessive
Sounds just like all the 16 year old girls on FB and such, "amagad. I love u so much!!!!!! xxxx ♥♥♥♥♥"

jibber sounds like a girl in love but when she's having the painters in.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I don't assume... then I can only apologise for making assumtions...

Made me laugh.
Quote from jibber :

This has happened to me, well certianly from my side of things anyway, i tried to do the more moral thing, block it out and stay with my fiancee of nearly 5 years, but when it really comes to it, you just cant turn it off, once you feel it thats it, so all i could do in the end was follow where my heart was taking me, so bye bye fiancee.

Ultimately it was an epic failure of sorts (go back a few pages and you will see the outcome of all that) but it was something that i just had to do.
Quote from Shotglass :i wasnt gonna say anything but shes right
what youre writing is bordering on the obsessive

Well, read up a little on how people react when they meet soulmates, one of the reactions can be obsession... and i guess it got me a little, yes.

I appologise for the impulsive posts before. I was just a little lost, that's it. She just calmed me down, i don't know how i deserve her, but she's got a big heart.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG