The online racing simulator
535i Build Thread @ bimmerforums
(35 posts, started )
Weather you like the outcome or not you have to give this guy credits for all the work he put into the Car.

LINK
It was awesome until he put the rusty hood on it..
These "Hoodrides" enjoy increasing popularity for their distinct visual appearance... I fail to see the appeal, I'd hate to get rust on my hands everytime I touch just about any part of the car, not to mention the damage to the surface, and eventually substance.
#5 - Fuse5
awesome indeed.
personally loved it until the roof chop & the ronals dont look good at all under those botched up rear fenders : <
Quote from Fuse5 :awesome indeed.
personally loved it until the roof chop

This. At the 3rd iteration it looks unbelievable badass. 4th iterations ruins it.
Quote from Crashgate3 :This. At the 3rd iteration it looks unbelievable badass. 4th iterations ruins it.

Exactly my thoughts.
A freakin' Toyota engine in a BMW. Blasphemy..... I loved in until that part. Meh.
Jan '08 looked nice but then..
car got raped multiple times
It was good before the bood.. raped the car
It looked best before he bought it.
Loved it right before the extra drop and roof chop, but then I have a thing for rat rods and stuff like that.
What the...?

The roof chop and further drop just killed it.
#15 - 5haz
To much plastic surgery, its the Joan Rivers of the automotive world.

Extreme camber is silly, and it looks like it had an unfortunate disagreement with a silage tanker, not so sure about the combination of shiny gold wheels with the 'rat rod' look either, poor thing, what was wrong with it before?
Ahh Old Rusty / Frankenstein

That car has changed so much in the stance and build 'round the world; word is out on that car, it's amazing how much attention it has gotten, but then again it's well deserved!
I hadn't seen the entire build thread, thanks for linking this! I've been curious about it since I've seen plenty of pictures of how it is today.. I think it's gorgeous.
craftsmanship is amazing too.

Love it or hate it.. it's incredible how much work has gone into that car.
what the :/....Last time i saw/read about it, there was only a rusty hood/ roof rack, looked artsie...now... :'C
#18 - JJ72
He could have done the same with an elephant to stomp on it, and a flock of pigeon to shit on it....that roof rack looks like the camera crew have forgot to take their stuff off before the shoot.
He took a nice car, beat it's head against the wall far too many times and made it retarded, I've had bowel movements that look better than his finished product.
Haters gonna hate..

Not every car has to be super clean and shaved.. after the 50th one it gets kinda boring.
Quote from XCNuse :Haters gonna hate..

Not every car has to be super clean and shaved.. after the 50th one it gets kinda boring.

Car is high speed low drag. So car should look it.
craftsmanship didn't look all that great, the body was straight when he bought it, and the front valance was missing half the parts/hanging crooked in all the iterations, like he was going to shave it, but then didn't. Rusting the hood, adding a roof rack, and dropping it don't require any special craftsmanship either...
Quote from flymike91 :Rusting the hood, adding a roof rack, and dropping it don't require any special craftsmanship either...

lol
guess you missed skipped half the thread

Quote from XCNuse :Haters gonna hate..

this
I did skip a lot. After reading it all the way through, I can say I could dig it all the way up until the toyota engine. I would have thought it was better if it mixed the paintless body and WWII graphics with flawless bumpers, door handles, interior, etc.

then again its not about what I think, its his car.
Quote from flymike91 :I did skip a lot. After reading it all the way through, I can say I could dig it all the way up until the toyota engine. I would have thought it was better if it mixed the paintless body and WWII graphics with flawless bumpers, door handles, interior, etc.

then again its not about what I think, its his car.

yes it probably would . but that would be a completely new car & a completely different project.

(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG