The online racing simulator
Drift race layout of PAN DELTA SUPER RACING FESTIVAL(China)
nice one!
lol, the skin your using ingame is the saiko d team skin..its a private skin for that team
Quote from Vendetta :lol, the skin your using ingame is the saiko d team skin..its a private skin for that team

because I forgot to change the skin & lazy to take spr again
Because I can't drift good anytime
what do you feel about the track?
i think the track should be driven by someone who's not using someone else's team skin
Sorry, I'm not very good in English so I don't know what are you talking>.<
Omg, lets just stop flaming him for the skin! He used it just for single player and forgot to change it.
leave my HK brother alone! hehe where was that event? Canton province?
look, i had a-holes yell at me for not knowing i was using a private skin. some top secret xrt skin. If it's downloaded to my computer then i feel it's my right to use it. if the 'intellecual property' issue is that big of a deal, talk to the devs about having lockable skins. until then, i'm tired of people complaining that i'm using it while telling people i didnt make it and take no credit. driving around with the same paint on your car isnt hurting anything except feelings. get over it you babies
#10 - Jakg
Quote from mattlikespeoples :look, i had a-holes yell at me for not knowing i was using a private skin. some top secret xrt skin. If it's downloaded to my computer then i feel it's my right to use it. if the 'intellecual property' issue is that big of a deal, talk to the devs about having lockable skins. until then, i'm tired of people complaining that i'm using it while telling people i didnt make it and take no credit. driving around with the same paint on your car isnt hurting anything except feelings. get over it you babies

no, its not your right to use it at all, people are annoyed because its thier hard work being stolen by you, and also because if you use a team skin, people assums you are part of the team, and if you are a a-hole, then people assume the team is, THATS why, and let me repeat this. You have NO right to use others skins!
ok, let me repeat myself. If people ask about my skin, i dont claim it to be mine. I dont claim to be on the team and i'm not an a-hole about it. perhaps the author of the skin should be happy that i like it enough to want to use it. If i had a chance to talk to the person who made it i'd thank them. I really dont see the problem here
#12 - Jakg
Quote from mattlikespeoples :ok, let me repeat myself. If people ask about my skin, i dont claim it to be mine. I dont claim to be on the team and i'm not an a-hole about it. perhaps the author of the skin should be happy that i like it enough to want to use it. If i had a chance to talk to the person who made it i'd thank them. I really dont see the problem here

so even if the skins has "PRIVATE - For xxx team members ONLY", you would still use and consider yourself in the right? and think of it this way, if you made a picture, video, book etc, and someone took it and copied it and then used it, without saying who made it, would you be annoyed? thought so, cause thats the exact same thing your doing

God i hate skin stealers
Quote from mattlikespeoples :look, i had a-holes yell at me for not knowing i was using a private skin. some top secret xrt skin. If it's downloaded to my computer then i feel it's my right to use it. if the 'intellecual property' issue is that big of a deal, talk to the devs about having lockable skins. until then, i'm tired of people complaining that i'm using it while telling people i didnt make it and take no credit. driving around with the same paint on your car isnt hurting anything except feelings. get over it you babies

Guess u never invested so much hard work to make a skin for yourself. Ppls are making skins for themselves (except the public skins, but this conversation is not about that). Many of them spend many hours to make it look good and "tune" to hes/her taste. It's just some lack of respect other ppls work and the lack of respect the authors themselves who made that which is going on nowadays.
I would like to see your reaction when you make a skin for yourself which costs you hours of work to make it perfect (for u) and it is used by other people.
So again... it's all about respect. 2c
i would love for people to use my skin if i spent lots of time perfecting it. The only 'private' skin i use (and rarely at that) doesnt have "private...for team use only" or anything of that nature on it or in the file name. I'm not a skin stealer as some of you acuse me of. Frankly I only really care how my car is driving. It could be hot pink with barney on it and i'd drive it as long as the set is good but that isnt the issue here.

I understand where you people are coming from but i feel you are talking about a different breed of person than I. I dont scour my skinsX folder for team skins to use them and i'd LOVE to personally thank whoever made the top secret skin i use. If I happen to be using the skin and someone is from that team or notices and says something I'll change it. I'm not an immature douchebag with no respect.

Perhaps I stand alone on my view point but I certainly stand my ground on how I feel.
Quote from mattlikespeoples :I'm not a skin stealer as some of you acuse me

Yes you are
i'm guessing this is a futile argument so i'm done. people not bothering to fully read and comprehend what i say then make mute points that i've already explained in previous points makes arguing pointless.
Arguing is pointless in either way tho. Discussion WOULD be the way it goes.
Kinda hijacked the thread... about the layout: tried... it's kind of short and "simple", ye i know that the track went like this.

E: I was just telling that your "private skin" loses it's uniqueness when weared by other peoples.
Ok this really bugs me. This guy has gone to a lot of effort to build this track and SHARE it with everyone here. So what's with the "hard work" lecture regarding the team skin? You all jumped on him like a pack of wild dogs, when the only people qualified to approach scania on this are the saika d members themselves, in particular the artist who made the skin. Odds are he's just politely ask him not to use it online...
file expired
-
(Ndrew) DELETED by Ndrew
Sorry for dragging the topic, but mattlikespeoples - don't you think that you are not able to load skins from skins_x folder in a game for some reason?

Other than that, nice layout.
Quote from kamkorPL :Sorry for dragging the topic, but mattlikespeoples - don't you think that you are not able to load skins from skins_x folder in a game for some reason?

Other than that, nice layout.

sorry,I always move the skin from /skin_X to /skin

Tah, the upgrap vesion,it is more close to the real one
http://www.yousendit.com/trans ... amp;ufid=688CD6793BF6F3C2
Nice but dont post files on online sharing website because it's now expired
oh my god ur all crying like girls over a skin issue its not like u spent a year or 2 creating it or all of ur money or something of value went into creating it,u guys need to relax and look at the dev's they dont whine and complain when u do something with or to their game?.

now i do agree alot of time and effort may have gone into making these team skins but i know where ur comming from.for about 2 years i did 3d modeling for a FPS called Kingpin making maps,when my maps where taking from my friends site and used on other peoples servers without giving credit to me i was kinda upset but happy at the same time knowing people enjoyed it.
Hi, just wanted everybody to know, this is the 2. most downloaded layout at LFS Database, not all layouts are updated there yet tough. Congratsulations, scania! Image makes downloads. Remember, you'll allways get more downloads, if you upload layout yourself, because I just take the picture I think is most beautiful, make a thumbnail of it. And upload the layout. End of story. Only the best layouts will get some more work.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG