The online racing simulator
New global gaming forum!!
(10 posts, started )
Heey gamers,

I'm starting a new global gaming forum and i wanna tell u guys to come and see it

The web address is http://www.marcvanzuylen.info

If you like it sign up!!

Invite all your friends to come and see it The forum is for all games! no one is left out

Greets Marc
Quote from Marc1100 :Heey gamers,

I'm starting a new global gaming forum and i wanna tell u guys to come and see it

The web address is http://www.marcvanzuylen.info

If you like it sign up!!

Invite all your friends to come and see it The forum is for all games! no one is left out

Greets Marc

Too bad its not fully English.. Good idea otherwise.
Sorry ... there are just plenty of better gaming forums out there.
Quote from EliteAti :Too bad its not fully English.. Good idea otherwise.

The forum is still being developed, but i need some people to tell me what needs to be done

And if you register, you can select you own language. The forum will then be translated in the language you selected
Quote from hazaky :Sorry ... there are just plenty of better gaming forums out there.

It's still in the development stage

Thanks for the feedback, i can use it it helps me with developing
Permissions slightly changed
Guest can now post if they want without having to register!!
Well mate ... look. This isnt a blog where u have to write about every single update. U got ur forum advertisement, cool.
Awesome!!!
Nice idea, maybe I register too, gonna see how will it advance.

Quote from hazaky :Well mate ... look. This isnt a blog where u have to write about every single update. U got ur forum advertisement, cool.

At least he doesn't make new thread every time... Let him bump it as much as he wants... If you don't like it, just leave...
Quote from matijapkc :Nice idea, maybe I register too, gonna see how will it advance.

At least he doesn't make new thread every time... Let him bump it as much as he wants... If you don't like it, just leave...

U still dont get it? This is a forum. Mostly its for discussions. Its not some news-table.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG