The online racing simulator
Redline servers 1 to 4 Down
Redline servers down at around 11:50 GMT 10/12/2010.
Looking to get it back up now

Customer announcement:
Quote :Hello,

The issues on the 81.19.209.208 server are still apparent and stability to this machine does not appear to have been restored even after my previous efforts,

I have decided to order a new machine to replace it.

I have ordered the machine directly through the Data Center and they are working to provision the server within 24 hours, As soon as it is available i will move all servers from the .208 machine over.

Sorry for the inconvenience still being caused on this. A further message will be sent when the new machine is ready.

Regards,
Dean
http://500servers.com

Can´t access any Server via the CP... neither my netKar server nor our Redline servers.

Even raising a support ticket is not possible...
Attached images
Unbenannt.JPG
Sorry i could not reply earlier, This is fixed.
Well...
Attached images
Unbenannt1.JPG
Unbenannt2.JPG
Unbenannt3.JPG
a lot can happen in 10 hours dude. I'm sure Franky will sort it once he gets in from work.
I'm boring, I know, but this is RIDICOULUS

:thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow

(if U don't understand what I'm talking about... 500server service is down again)
the new machine i ordered is still not set up and won't be until early next week. The parts were not in stock but have been ordered.

As far as i can see though... this was a control panel error, the servers theirselves were up.....
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
i got it, Just have not got an answer for you yet.
All my servers are working, dont see a problem??
Franky: do you still know about my hosting request?
control panel is down :S
Looking into CP issue now.

Flame... Can you refresh my memory in a new PM please.
There has been a preety crazy "mess" up with the control panel and im going to have to rebuild the whole thing, so the control panel / FTP will be UNAVAILABLE for the next 24 hours.
great just when I needed it .... If I PM you the info can you apply it?
Quote from franky500 :There has been a preety crazy "mess" up with the control panel and im going to have to rebuild the whole thing, so the control panel / FTP will be UNAVAILABLE for the next 24 hours.

Wow, so the last Fun Racing League wednesday event of 2010 cannot be run because ftp service is unavailable... The list of qualified racers is on 500server but we cannot get it.

In the last 5 months FRL racers experienced so many inconvenience that they don't check the pre-qual standings, and write me pm asking if we will use 500server or alternatives...

I think I'll give up, when you can not solve problems, because they depend on others, it is frustrating
Quote from lysergic :Wow, so the last Fun Racing League wednesday event of 2010 cannot be run because ftp service is unavailable... The list of qualified racers is on 500server but we cannot get it.

In the last 5 months FRL racers experienced so many inconvenience that they don't check the pre-qual standings, and write me pm asking if we will use 500server or alternatives...

I think I'll give up, when you can not solve problems, because they depend on others, it is frustrating

Why don't you have a backup of the qualified racers then? I assume it's on Airio, so you can get it to call a script every xx minutes which could access the stats and back them up somewhere else so at the worst you'd have a xx minute old backup.

If it's not in Airio and you've chosen to put them on the ftp and not had a backup well that's your own fault - the same as if you were the only admin with the data and you went offline...
if the file is on your server, it can be accessed via HTTP still, All you need to know is your server path and the file name. - i know alot of users access their Airio data files through their servers http link.

If you do not know your servers HTTP access link then i can give it to you through a PM if its requested by the account holder.
@Franky: I appreciate your effort and thank you for being willing to help me.

at midnight (CET) I have to save the file GripPB.elp to my webserver, now I get it with a scheduled script and I don't know http path
Quote from boothy :Why don't you have a backup of the qualified racers then? I assume it's on Airio, so you can get it to call a script every xx minutes which could access the stats and back them up somewhere else so at the worst you'd have a xx minute old backup.

If it's not in Airio and you've chosen to put them on the ftp and not had a backup well that's your own fault - the same as if you were the only admin with the data and you went offline...

I have the file backup, but it's not up to date. Obviously.. it's a backup
you seem to be the only person that complains 24/7... Shure I commented that cPanel was down, Dean is solving that now though.
can't seem to access the ftp side of my server. could some one look into this. also it looks like the control panel is also down.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG