The online racing simulator
Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
Quote from brt900 :so noone wants the css trail pass

how long does it last for? i don't know how these guest passes work.
Quote from bunder9999 :how long does it last for? i don't know how these guest passes work.

3 days for CSS, some games are 1 day.
i did have it but now its gone
Just to let everyone know that steam is having the big sale on again.
Quote from rc10racer :Just to let everyone know that steam is having the big sale on again.

Yeah it is
Instead of enjoying summer steam empowers you to spend your money and stay inside

Im just waiting for them to put BFBC2 and MW2 at a decent price.
any god games they put free?
or atleast a price my parents will agree to pay for
Almost everything is 66% off. Some games are 85% off and a few are 30% off or something. These prices are actually great and a lot of packages from all developers have gotten a great price reduction.
The THQ pack is insanely good, you save like £221. It's got Metro 2033, Red Faction 1+2+3, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Dawn of War and Company of Heroes, plus some other random games for just £26! Metro 2033 alone costs more than that.
Just bought the THQ pack
You get 20 games, and the normal cost of them all adds up to £247. At the moment, you can get the pack with all the games for £26.50.

Do the math.
Can someone gift me FUEL? I don't have enough funds on Paypal and adding more takes 2-3 business days while I want to play it this weekend.

I'll wire the €4.75 to your bank first if you'd like but that'll take a few days.
If you happen to be Dutch and have ING as your bank, it'll be instant.
Alternatively, I can also transfer the funds instantly if you have a Full Tilt account.
Well, they're doing it again... Many developer packages and even whole catalogues with considerably reduced prices... F1 2010 50 % off, Bad Company 2 66 % off, Prince of Persia and F.E.A.R. packages both 75 % off and the Deus Ex Package (1+2) even a whopping 85 % off... That's only today's deals, and the sale will be going until Jan. 2...
I <3 steam
I think the steam servers are overloaded. Store isn't loading
Quote from bbman :Well, they're doing it again... Many developer packages and even whole catalogues with considerably reduced prices... F1 2010 50 % off, Bad Company 2 66 % off, Prince of Persia and F.E.A.R. packages both 75 % off and the Deus Ex Package (1+2) even a whopping 85 % off... That's only today's deals, and the sale will be going until Jan. 2...

****ing figures.. I bought bad company 2 last night.

:angry:
Quote from dawesdust_12 :****ing figures.. I bought bad company 2 last night.

:angry:

Contact steam support, they might do something about it

//and why the **** did you buy a game from steam @ full price 1 day before the big-ass sales?
It was 11:45 at night and I was bored
Quite annoyed how when i try to pay for any items, it just completely fails.

Steam store keeps stopping aswell, i just want 2 copies of BFBC

Happens every Christmas when there's a huge sale, Once it takes me a day to buy the game. it takes me a week to download it.
By virtue of laggy steam shop servers that first declined my purchase (but didn't really) I now got the OddBox, Super Meat Boy and the Deus Ex Pack spare if anybody is interested in buying it off of me... (Please PM me)
Dang, dont have much money atm, i wish i had BFBC2
I bought it to buy Vietnam, as I'm too impatient to wait for tomorrow for the PS3 version (not to mention tomorrow after work will be spent lounging in my bed with a lovely lady watching movies)
THey refunded it.

Sick customer service
Who wants to gift me the Rockstar pack? I cant buy it in Aus but if someone gifts it to me that can i can play it. God i hate how backwards Australia is sometimes.
But BFBC2 i just bought it "Chadozvic3" steam name lets get it happening true
I look forward to the next coming days
i was tempted by rockstar pack and the square enix pack. but i have gta IV already and manhunt. and already have just cause in the eidos pack

Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG