Dutch LFS Winter Meeting 2010
(20 posts, started )
Update:

The address of the venue is:

Maarheezerweg 1
Budel

Dear Readers,

It's time that Team Rock Racing announces that it's going to organise a Dutch LFS Meeting in December.

It will be organised at Wednesday the 29th of December.

The venue is:
De Bellevue in Budel, Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands

At this meeting there will of course be the possibility to meet friends from the community, time to play sports, and more.

The planning for the meeting is as following:
11:00 – 11:30 Start of the meeting
11:30 - 12:30 Live for Speed S2 with Playseat Rookie
12:30 - 13:00 Lunch
13:00 – 15:00 Bowling (Kegelen) competition
15:00 – 16:30 LFS S2 with Playseat Rookie (Fastest lap compo)
16:30 – 16:40 Instructions Search Quest trough Budel
16:40 – 17:40 Search Quest trough Budel
17:40 – 18:00 Awards give-away Search Quest
18:00 – 18:30 Dinner (Frites with Snacks)
18:30 – 18:45 Award give-away from the -TRR- Championship 2010 + Random lotteries
19:00 The End + Goodies

During the day you can buy snacks and drinks at De Bellevue bar for low costs. For example a soda costs € 1,50.
For more info about the costs of drinks, have a look at:
http://debellevue.nl/ And click on Menu.

The already sure attendees for the meeting are:
Walter Lemmens / Rockclan
Christel van Essen / Hoitjes
Huub Beeren / B3ARen (NON LFS)
Ton Arends / Peterbilt
Mickel Baggen / mikey 1990
Jos / Joske

List of maybe's:
Mitchell Buitenhuis / Creatmas
Kevin Peeters / Bjoerk
Dennis Wieke / Schumi91
Elon Berisha / ElonB13

To sign-up for this event please send us an e-mail with the following information to:
[email protected]

Full Name:
LFS Username:

Sponsors of this event:
De Bellevue
Bridgestone
Spire Europe
Fanatec
Vonken Sportprijzen
SPAM Energy Drink
Monster Energy Drink

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing
Information about how to travel to the venue, is here:

For a drive with the car:
Drive past Eindhoven and take the A2, when being at Knooppunt Leenderheide, go right and follow the signs Maastricht, Weert.
Follow this A2 until you come to a sign which says Budel, leave the highway here. Then go right as you leave the highway, follow the way all till you come at a big round-a-bout. Now go right here. Follow this road until the next round-a-bout and go right, and there is De Bellevue.
(to park drive to behind the location, there you will find a parking lot)

For a travel with the train:
Take the train from where ever in the country, to Utrecht.
In Utrecht take the train that goes to Maastricht, step out at the trainstation of Weert, Limburg. There wait for the bus 173 which takes you in the direction of Eindhoven. Step out at the Deken van Baarsstraat, Budel.

You stepped out on the right side of the road, stay there and walk straight ahead untill the road ends and goes right and left. Take the right here. Walk about 800 meters straight, up to a round-a-bout, go left here, and you will find De Bellevue.
Updated list of Sponsors:
De Bellevue
Bridgestone
Spire Europe
Fanatec
Vonken Sportprijzen
SPAM Energy Drink
Monster Energy Drink
#5 - PoVo
Good luck with the meeting, I wish I could come
With sponsors and everything, nice! Bad timing though; family, exams coming up.

But have fun!
Dang, away on holidays than.
2 new possible attendees added.

By the way:

You should know that free goodies and products will be gifted away.
how in the ****ing hell do bridgestone sponsor you?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :how in the ****ing hell do bridgestone sponsor you?

In other words, he buies products from Bridgestone, gives them away for free and lies about the sponsorship, to be ultra cool.

Why the hell would Bridgestone or anyone else sponsor him? I mean, not even the biggest gaming teams of most popular games, have as much and as good sponsors. Why the hell would LFS which is not getting updated for years, attract sponsors? Specialy if they ever read Rocky's real life stories about d[R]ugs and his dad beating him up?
Bad timing for me, i'll be in Bristol I think. I'm expecting to be in Dutchland around the end of January but I dont think i'll have much time for meeting LFS'rs, i'll be puking up in the canal outside the Korsakoff in Amsterdam and dreaming of one day making it as far as Utrecht. If anyone wants to try and keep up with me they're welcome
Quote from Becky Rose :in the canal outside the Korsakoff in Amsterdam and dreaming of one day making it as far as Utrecht. If anyone wants to try and keep up with me they're welcome

As far as Utrecht .. Thats thirty minutes from Amsterdam

I'd love to help but I'm living for over a two hour drive from Amsterdam now (and that's good, worked five years too long in that city :schwitz
Too far away and on a time that does not suit my time schedule this winter.
Good luck with the even tho!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :how in the ****ing hell do bridgestone sponsor you?

Since I'm awesome, and my team is even more awesome!

To be more serious, I send a nice e-mail to Bridgestone asking if we may have some Bridgestone goodies, which we could give away to our team members and others. They answered positive, and send us some nice goodies.

Quote from thezero :In other words, he buies products from Bridgestone, gives them away for free and lies about the sponsorship, to be ultra cool.

Why the hell would Bridgestone or anyone else sponsor him? I mean, not even the biggest gaming teams of most popular games, have as much and as good sponsors. Why the hell would LFS which is not getting updated for years, attract sponsors? Specialy if they ever read Rocky's real life stories about d[R]ugs and his dad beating him up?

It's about time that you lay the bash hammer down ay? You keep on bashing me and my team, and it's seriously starting to irritate.

The fact that you keep on doing this, shows how low you are yourself.
Wait what, so getting a few goodies is what you would call sponsored?
Quote from rockclan :To be more serious, I send a nice e-mail to Bridgestone asking if we may have some Bridgestone goodies, which we could give away to our team members and others. They answered positive, and send us some nice goodies.

Do you call this a sponsorship?

Rofl.

Quote from rockclan :It's about time that you lay the bash hammer down ay? You keep on bashing me and my team, and it's seriously starting to irritate.

The fact that you keep on doing this, shows how low you are yourself.

I could not care less about you or your team.

Since i am irritating you, there are also things about you, that irritates me. One of them is that you keep lying to naive people from this community about things that you think makes you cool, when you are just one sad person in the real life.

As someone already said once, you are searching for attention, by a realy twisted way. This is why you are very unliked, by me.
And we got another new sure attendee.

Mickel Baggen / mikey 1990
Quote from thezero :Do you call this a sponsorship?

Rofl.

When it's alot of goodies yes, then it's a small sponsorship.

Quote from thezero :

One of them is that you keep lying to naive people from this community about things that you think makes you cool, when you are just one sad person in the real life.

Please tell me about what I have lied?

Quote from thezero :
As someone already said once, you are searching for attention, by a realy twisted way. This is why you are very unliked, by me.

I am not wanting attention, but it would be nice if people stop bashing me for my mistakes from the past.
I agree with Rock. I've entered programming competitions where companies 'sponsored' the event by providing prizes. It absolutely is sponsorship.

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG