The online racing simulator
Quote from xtraction :If they where realistic, no one would of finished

If they were realistic, I expect people would have driven more according to what the end result might be if they keep driving like kamikaze pilots.

Things tend to in the end, except for the very stupid, sort themselves out in a decent manner and protect the many.
can i somewere find the stream without downloading?
Quote from suzuki94 :can i somewere find the stream without downloading?

In a day or so I'll be uploading the bits to my blip.tv player so you can watch them there, I'll post links here then.
Just a small message I'd like to share, after I watched some parts of the replay:

I, on behalf of Tiger Express Motorsports, would like to apologise to all teams and admins for the absolutely disgraceful pieces of driving shown by Tamer Yapar and Vince Lombardi yesterday. We will accept sanctions, if any.

We will also make everything possible to not make this happen again in the future.
My too direct comments.
hyntty (PM doesn't work):
Sorry for the stupid comments, I just couldn't help myself after seeing the stint again.
Thx for closing it.
I can't remove the comments to leave just the pics or some of the pics.
You can do so if you like, coz I can't while it's closed.
Or feel free to delete the thread

I'm sorry if this upset people or gave you more work that was not intentional.

Jack
Well as Genuine Racing we probably had the jinx in Fern Bay and hopefully won't have it again. We were all very positive even after the crash, we learned allot strategy wise and I think we made some good calls during the race.

We all were watching the last 3 hours unfold and we were so glad that we weren't in the mess, it would've been hell. And big respect to all the drivers who drove clean and I think they're to count on 1, maybe 2 hands.

Better luck next race in Aston guys!
Forgot to present my excuses to car number 11 for a too heavy challenge and contact in first corner, really sorry guys!

Congrats to the podium guys and all finishers!
Congrats to the survivors and more so to the podium places
*I'm not sharing the same thoughts as Yann btw*
Quote from boothy :
Surely you want SCs if you are a lap down, so that you can try and overtake the leader and get your lap back?

Only way to pass them was to have a very long stint but we should have taken r3s in front and that would have been very risky in end of stint. If I'm 1 lap behind I'm not allowed to pass cars that have lapped me so only way was to have some luck with pit strategy.

I also want to apogolize for mpwr team #25 because I made you spin in end of race. I maybe surprised a little about your braking style there but yes it was my fault and I didin't mean to ruin your race.
Quote from MonkeyHead :I also want to apogolize for mpwr team #25 because I made you spin in end of race. I maybe surprised a little about your braking style there but yes it was my fault and I didin't mean to ruin your race.

we werent exactly happy about it but appology accepted...JackCY might have been braking a bit sooner because he is mouse driver..it was unfortunate small hit which caused a big spin...

I also want to appologize to Dom who I hit and spon while SC...I have to improve my concentration while driving behind SC...or at least leave bigger gaps
Yea i tought for a second that everything was ok, but the dampers had broken 100% so that next corner (not showing on the video ) i run wide and hit the tires, offcourse the tires bend my front end down so my front tires were lifted up from the ground a bit. So the car would not steer a shit, was lucky that seb helped me back to the pits. Still we lost 2 laps going down from 3->28. Later we made the gap to 1 lap and position was 13 but then monkey fliped the cars so the race was a big fail for us
I agree with a Core driver. It's definitely movie of the year... No doubt... We have already known which nomination shouldn't be announced at all
We at JD had a bad race, bad start from me, good comeback towards the end of the stint with some hard/rough battles with #05, we were inside the top 10 all race long sometimes even aiming to a podium but well shit happens all the time, nothing to complain about that aspect, instead, I want to point out something that I didn't see at Kyoto or Westhill, there were some hardcore defenses from some cars while being outlapped... we were like *WTF is wrong here! I wonder if there's someone in TS or whatever comm method the team uses informing they're under blue flag or just plain sprint racers defending no matter what...

I'll have to understand that this is a GT Amateur League after all and just don't pay so much attention to that details, just needed to mention it.

Cya all in Aston where we will aim a bit higher again with a full lineup.
Quote from Koa128 :instead, I want to point out something that I didn't see at Kyoto or Westhill, there were some hardcore defenses from some cars while being outlapped... we were like *WTF is wrong here! I wonder if there's someone in TS or whatever comm method the team uses informing they're under blue flag or just plain sprint racers defending no matter what...

Yes I had some problems with lapping people. Rather aggressive defending when there really wasnt any need for it

Some were fine and I thank them for that but especially in the final hour and especially final lap, lapped cars did affect the result quite badly. Hopefully Aston will be much improved

As for my race personally, came in for DJ after 3rd hour and had a messy stint having an incident with IRM at one point which was maybe 50-50 as we both seemed to yield. Left me with my floor scraping the ground but it was driveable. Fixed damage and gave over to Boothy for hour 5.

Went for an interview and as I do that, Boothy crashes and I swear and confusion erupts. I come in to do final 1 hour 5 minutes and with the high chance of a SC we were confident of doing the hour.

My 2nd stint was much better. Had a good pass on the outside of Pauri in the sweepers after a SC which I was quite proud of Then a SC happened with about 38 minutes to go. We decided to come in as then we had fresh tyres, lower fuel and could afford to absolutely rape the tyres whilst warming them up giving us a better chance off safety cars. Had a spin after that SC which in a strange sort of way warmed my tyres up perfectly and i could push much harder

Then the final SC came out and I was 7th on tracker. My main aim was to just consolidate my position and if possible make a couple of places up. Coming through green chicane I was defending from APR I think when TEM made a mess of braking for the corner after and took mpower out and that gave me the chance to slip up the inside of them. Then in the corner after IRM had some trouble and tried to slip up the inside of them. Im not sure what happened then as TEM came across, hit IRM and I hit them and they both flew into the air :\

Then final 2 sectors were defending from an mpower car on a charge and ran wide coming out of 2nd last corner, cut back across to save 5th and luckily the start/finish line came up just in time. So all good and 5th on tracker! Our best result to date and quite an exciting race but not for all the right reasons.

Hopefully we can build on this and improve for Aston and other races to come
Koa128: well this race we had complete team on TS and checking positions blue flags reporting to the driver with who are we competing with ,who's lap behind, who's coming up through the field, etc.

suzuki94: I didn't know anybody did that in race I must say I've never seen a more clear one probably, what a show. What time is it in replay?
Quote from MonkeyHead :I also want to apogolize for mpwr team #25 because I made you spin in end of race. I maybe surprised a little about your braking style there but yes it was my fault and I didin't mean to ruin your race.

Yeah I was a very small bit slower than I would be in a fast lap, I just wanted to be safe, which turned upside down. I'm using mouse+keyb so it ain't that easy to slowdown/accelerate. But my brakes are usually weaker than on setups for pedals.
We are very lucky sometimes.. Little pictures

Quote from suzuki94 :So the car would not steer a shit, was lucky that seb helped me back to the pits. Still we lost 2 laps going down from 3->28. Later we made the gap to 1 lap and position was 13 but then monkey fliped the cars so the race was a big fail for us

Hopefully I got you back alright, it was a challenge trying to steer you with my rb4

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG