The online racing simulator
iTCC 2011 - Pre-season test race discussion
Replays of all 3 races can be found here.

Please PM me any protests/incidents you want looked at. There was a lot of chat after the races, so there's plenty of stuff to check out. It's been over 6 months since the last iTCC race, so maybe some are a bit out of racing practice
This league as so much potential, but some folks in track just dont have any respect for others....and that ruins it
Even in a test race, some folks where just insanly agressive!

Defending a position is one thing, very diferent then beeing a pig!!

If i may make a sugestion, when ITCC comes back next year, aplly very hard penaltiies to those who cant race properly....maybe that way they think twice before acting like greedy jerks!!

Other then this, ITCC is always a rush, one of my favorite leagues in LFS!! It would be nº1 if races where cleaner.
What a lovely night of racing, aye?

Seriously though, people need to chill (myself included for a couple moves). "Contact allowed" doesn't mean last car standing. It doesn't mean you can push cars out of the way exactly either. Door to Door rubbing is what it should be, not door to door banging off track. The league isn't the problem, and ever since season 1 has not been the problem. The problem is people thinking "Oh he hit me, so I'm going to hit him back!". Me and Simon battled in race 1 and didn't take each other out. Also, me and Joe had a good battle for the lead in race 2 (with contact mind you) before having some contact/lag in T1 sending me wide. I was a bit "unhappy" with Joe at the time, but then when I was sent back to 12-15th because I rolled, I realized what Joe did was actually "clean" compared to them.

Rubbins' Racin, Pushing is not.
Races 1 and 2 were great fun for me. Race 3 not so much, got twatted off 3 times before timing-out(shouldn't have stayed on Wi-fi, it's a bit my fault on that one).

Sorry to the AMG dude for the overaggressive move in race 3. Sorry also to the Drunk guy for the nudge while I was trying to avoid 2 spinning cars
twat
jabba
#8 - Tur8o
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Sorry to the AMG dude for the overaggressive move in race 3.

no probs sorry bout when you first went off in race 3 and i went straight in to you lol just couldn't avoid it.
also sorry to others who i may have hit in race 3 my car was wrecked and had hot tires because damage
Quote from PMD9409 :What a lovely night of racing, aye?

Seriously though, people need to chill (myself included for a couple moves). "Contact allowed" doesn't mean last car standing. It doesn't mean you can push cars out of the way exactly either. Door to Door rubbing is what it should be, not door to door banging off track. The league isn't the problem, and ever since season 1 has not been the problem. The problem is people thinking "Oh he hit me, so I'm going to hit him back!". Me and Simon battled in race 1 and didn't take each other out. Also, me and Joe had a good battle for the lead in race 2 (with contact mind you) before having some contact/lag in T1 sending me wide. I was a bit "unhappy" with Joe at the time, but then when I was sent back to 12-15th because I rolled, I realized what Joe did was actually "clean" compared to them.

Rubbins' Racin, Pushing is not.

Yeah very sorry for that contact, i must admit it wasnt the most fair of moves

iTCC 2011 - Pre-season test race discussion
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG