The online racing simulator
Quote from Kid222 :Use at least translator pls, brain isn't enough for your english.

This should've been just sprint for 1 lap, rest was just buildup for that.

OOOOk all of you will understend me now without the f*** translator!

Good Teams and the Good Drivers aren't finished the race , because the shity teams wreck them all the time !

Do you understand me now!?
#127 - CSF
Quote from Grigorov :OOOOk all of you will understend me now without the f*** translator!

Good Teams and the Good Drivers aren't finished the race , because the shity teams wreck them all the time !

I do and at the same time i don't. About what good teams are you talking about? About those, who flipped it in chicane by themselves?
Quote from Grigorov :One interesting post .... SC car do you change your tyres and do you refuel?

I took a full tank of fuel from the start, used just over half of it.
Tyres go cold when stationary for a long time, but they don't need changing.

Quote from Grigorov :OOOOk all of you will understend me now without the f*** translator!

illepall
Quote from Kid222 :I do and at the same time i don't. About what good teams are you talking about? About those, who flipped it in chicane by themselves?

Or those who was unable to drive normal from teams like your!? BOW
Quote from Grigorov :Or those who was unable to drive normal from teams like your!? BOW

Get some sleep, "son". :nol2:
Quote from Grigorov :Or those who was unable to drive normal from teams like your!? BOW

hey, I'm not going to read this **** talk, go to IRC this is not a chat but forum
Guys this is a discussion thread, not a :bananadea thread. Protest and/or take it to PMs.
Quote from JackCY :hey, I'm not going to read this **** talk, go to IRC this is not a chat but forum

Тhat there is Czech solidarity?
#136 - CSF
How can you protest something that never happened Jack?
Quote from CSF :How can you protest something that never happened Jack?

I've seen that happen before
I would like to apologize for that bump on #03 on pit-in lap. I think that supposed to be joke, but looked really bad. Sorry again.

As for the race, we are quite disappointed after having damper damage 10 min before race end. Yes we had enough fuel and setup capable of driving more then 1h20min on one set of tires. So we wasn't going to pit one more time, unless ... u broke the damper

And as for the race in general it was most entertaining GTAL round ever. Hope next round will be the same (ok, let's cut down SC periods a little :nut: )
mpower team #25

start from 19th...6th in finish

We had some problems with Radek's connection so we had to switch drivers after half an hour...but then everything went quite well...every driver was doing great and after my 200minutes stay on track (my longest) we were on first position...I thought I was dreaming...then for last stint JackCY took over car...then there were like ten SCs and we had an accident (not our fault at all) fell on 11th position but JackCY did some hell of a good job getting us on final 6th which is a great success for us despite a small disappointment because it could have been better but we are extremely happy
a big THANKS to Lala, JackCY and also Radek (also boothy to let Radek drive for us)

btw: anyone said that XRR has no chance here? there are 4 XRRs in first 7 positions

and that 1s penalty on tracker is because we ended on 6th for real but tracker made a mistake?
#140 - CSF
Yeah that is exactly what it is for.
Some nice screens...
Attached images
lfs_00000018.jpg
lfs_00000019.jpg
lfs_00000020.jpg
lfs_00000021.jpg
Quote from Seb66 :cargame would of got a top3 unlucky

4th position on the trackr...

I can't believe it that Krüger crash 3 min for the end... but shit happens... it's only so sad because we driving on 4th place..
Quote from -Joske- :4th position on the trackr...

I can beleve it that Krüger crash 3 min for the end... but shit happens... it's only so sad because we driving on 4th place..

Don't blame him . He was such a nice clean driver.
I would just like to thank Boothy for helping us and driving for us this round. Definitely made a brilliant impact for us and if not for you, wouldve been much worse than 5th. Thanks to all that helped with the setup as well. We really appreciate it

Hopefully we can build on this and be even further up the grid in the coming races.
what a race ^^ -1lap down after 1hour, then back in the povisionnal podium after 2h30, then Pierre awesome windows coming back and finally back in the podium before the money time.

So many top team out of the race because of (self) spinning (7Karat, Genuine, Just Driving, DRUNK, Identity(not by their own), CoRe and GraVt) that we make, I think, quite a nice move in championship standings

Gratz Joe, TDRT and SR for your coming back, we would have been with you without a small contact anyway that was awesome
here are some nice pics
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
That was the most insane stint I've had, and I've had a few insane stints since I started endurance racing . I kinda got a bit carried away with the contact you refer to though Momo, slightly missed my braking point and had nowhere to go except into the side of Pierre. I think you were a bit kind with the little contact thing though...

Really fun race to be involved in, some really fun moments, thanks all
Quote from zippytheone :I would just like to thank Boothy for helping us and driving for us this round. Definitely made a brilliant impact for us and if not for you, wouldve been much worse than 5th. Thanks to all that helped with the setup as well. We really appreciate it

Hopefully we can build on this and be even further up the grid in the coming races.

+Second that. Thank you Boothy, I nearly went like "WTF?" when I saw the updated rooster

Some nice flying cars there.

But some backmarkers weren't that great. For example the last push that maybe cost us a podium...

We'll put a sticker on the rear:

KEEP - YOUR - DISTANCE! lol
As said in stream, the Jabba stays. Good luck charm ftw!

Round 3: Race Discussion
(234 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG