The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from Luke.S :yeah. Someone had been in and removed all the stairs lights ladders and everything. Anything of value was gone and it would have taken ages to fix the place.

But anyway I'm giving up on the LFS server now. Too much griefing.

They removed a bit of stuff.. You blew it up. I think I know who the griefer is.
#402 - Uke
I could propably check the server out today. Quite a shame if there's been a griefer on this small and closed server : O
#403 - Uke
Could you host the server today?
Quote from Uke :Could you host the server today?

the server is actually on a root server since a few days.
its always online

blackeye ive put u on the list.

and for everyone to remember - do not take any stuff from a chest without asking the owner...if u dont know the owner just leave it alone.
Love is in the air!
Attached images
2010-12-14_02.24.05.png
#406 - Uke
Chadwick890 white list me please
Its time to show you how to build a real building xD
Also my skype is Chadwick890 incase you want to easily communicate...cause that would be cool xD
Well AstroBoy, we have a TS
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :the server is actually on a root server since a few days.
its always online

blackeye ive put u on the list.

and for everyone to remember - do not take any stuff from a chest without asking the owner...if u dont know the owner just leave it alone.

Add me too please

celticfang

It's time to bring my chicken railway over
thanks admins, you are the best people around
Attached images
wtf.jpg
Server down?
Quote from mamoru :Server down?

hmm seems like it got confused or something who knows
i restarted the server, works now

also now got world guard running, which prevents creepers and tnt from destroying the world (they still explode).
i can disable it if its unwanted, but i thought it would be good to have.
I guess whitelisting still doesn't really make this a fun and secure server. I'm missing alot of valuable stuff from my chests. I have no idea who did it but it's one of those things that make people lose interest.

Quote from nikopdr :thanks admins, you are the best people around

Niko, I've placed a few pig spawners in your tower with grass as a practical joke with the intention of removing it the same day. I'm sorry for doing it because you didn't enjoy it as I hoped you would. I've removed all of them.
Anything else than the spawners and grass I am not responsible for and if you feel like you've been griefed, please tell us.

And Boosted, I've used the /item command for some temporary fun with cannons with others and have thrown away those items afterwards so that anything I have is what I actually mined or gathered. I don't see that as cheating but I understand if you see that differently.
Quote from (SaM) :I guess whitelisting still doesn't really make this a fun and secure server. I'm missing alot of valuable stuff from my chests. I have no idea who did it but it's one of those things that make people lose interest.

Anything really valuable, such as diamonds and my diamond tools I put in my pockets before I log off.
Lava incenerator allowed?

If so I got a way to sort out unwanted/duped stuff
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :hmm seems like it got confused or something who knows
i restarted the server, works now

also now got world guard running, which prevents creepers and tnt from destroying the world (they still explode).
i can disable it if its unwanted, but i thought it would be good to have.

Stuff still gets killed when exploded.
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
Quote from (SaM) :.And Boosted, I've used the /item command for some temporary fun with cannons with others and have thrown away those items afterwards so that anything I have is what I actually mined or gathered. I don't see that as cheating but I understand if you see that differently.

well since i wasnt aware what was going on there was just one thing i could do...
im not saying uve been cheating or such, but as a complaint has been raised its my turn to react.
i guess we will chat about it later in ts
So, anyone else found new stuff in their chest?
For me, mucho rock and 64 diamonds appeared out of nowhere. :wizard:
Thank you, MC.

:banana_ra
That is because there's currently an inventory exploit possible that allows you to dublicate items if you're too fast for the server to keep up with. I'm pretty sure it's a gift from a player who used the exploit.

It should be fixed when Minecraft goes Beta on December 20th.
I see.
Well then, thank you whoever you are.
At last I don't have to run like mad from monsters.
Quote from (SaM) :Niko, I've placed a few pig spawners in your tower with grass as a practical joke with the intention of removing it the same day. I'm sorry for doing it because you didn't enjoy it as I hoped you would. I've removed all of them.
Anything else than the spawners and grass I am not responsible for and if you feel like you've been griefed, please tell us.

And Boosted, I've used the /item command for some temporary fun with cannons with others and have thrown away those items afterwards so that anything I have is what I actually mined or gathered. I don't see that as cheating but I understand if you see that differently.

to be honest, I forgot to completely tell that I actually didn't find this that annoying as you would think. I'm sorry for getting your OP status revoked for this, if it caused it. First I thought "what the hell" but then I actually laughed at this after it spawned millions of pigs in my place.

I left that place because my stuff got stolen pretty quickly, though. And also I still wonder who made that lava trap on the tower.
So how about that forest outside my house xD lol im still trying to figure out how it keeps getting destroyed it kind of annoys me xD
Oh well i have a building addiction true
Some things ive been working on, some required help xD
And one for the lolz
Attached images
Sky stadium.jpg
My place.jpg
Lighthouse.jpg
Spider love.jpg
Random things.jpg
Quote from (SaM) :That is because there's currently an inventory exploit possible that allows you to dublicate items if you're too fast for the server to keep up with. I'm pretty sure it's a gift from a player who used the exploit.

It should be fixed when Minecraft goes Beta on December 20th.

Lava incenerator fixes it easy
The server just... died? :weeping:
Actually, phew, free time to do something else

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG