The online racing simulator
Masters of Endurance - 12 Hours of Kyoto GP; Final Six Minutes
Masters of Endurance - 12 Hours of Kyoto GP; ineX Racing Overall Winners; Battle for Second in GT1

The final six minutes of the 2010-2011 Masters of Endurance inaugural round, the 12 Hours of Kyoto GP. An epic late race battle between Team Sirius and Sonicrealms in GT1 highlights the event. ineX Racing dominates GT0 to win by well over two laps ahead of it's nearest competitor. Spdo is handed the win in GT1, while Team Inferno drives to a trouble free victory in GT2.

For more information regarding this event visit www.inex-racing.com, or www.mastersofendurance.eu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KQiv4DuMvY

*This is not a product of BigTime Productions/BTP Movies.
#2 - Seb66
Thanks for uploading this
Scipy is a beast though sometimes hes far to cautious... But what is conquest racings problem??
I'm not going to say anything bad about Conquest. Let's just say they had a tough time keeping of the SR car at the end of the race...

If you check the MoE section you will find somethings of intrest.
#5 - scipy
Quote from AstroBoy :Scipy is a beast though sometimes hes far to cautious... But what is conquest racings problem??

It wasn't a matter of being too cautious, it was 0.4 % fuel left in tank.. tires having 29 full laps on them meant that I couldn't run more laps on them even if I wanted (since Scawen still doesn't wanna implement the change tires: NEVER option in the F12).
12 hours!?
What if you have to go poop?
There are driver changes.
Makes sense.
Funny commentaries on the video.
"And the winner of GT2 is...... I can't remember!"
Quote from scipy :It wasn't a matter of being too cautious, it was 0.4 % fuel left in tank.. tires having 29 full laps on them meant that I couldn't run more laps on them even if I wanted (since Scawen still doesn't wanna implement the change tires: NEVER option in the F12).

Lies you could make 0.4 last several hours :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG