The online racing simulator
What's burning and is it snowing?
My VWS picture...

Click for HI-RES

Very slightly edited, Not by me, By a friend Yuusei.

A few pics of me and him twin drifting Im always following
Attached images
plugzzyuuseitwinpic1.jpg
plugzzyuuseitwinpic3.jpg
yuusei-and-plugZe-pic2.jpg
yuusei-and-plugZe-pic5.jpg
Attached images
TEM_MoE.png
nice
first try to edit something
Attached images
fz5.png
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from tadydrift :all my news edits

I would edit those a bit more considering shadows on the smoke
Dfh 2011, pretty fast one
Attached images
dfh11.jpg
-
(reason0809) DELETED by reason0809
-
(reason0809) DELETED by reason0809
just some random stuff i've made, nothing special. there are some mistakes with the headlights,
but it was quite hard to position them into the right place with the program i've used -> Photoscape

hope you like it anyways

if you wish to edit the original file, feel free to do so, but let me see the result :leb: :bananalla
Attached images
CGorig.jpg
CGpreview.jpg
CGbig.jpg
V.I.P Edit of FZ5 GTR skin progress by TaDy
hope its good

the car quality is very baad :/
if you actually used even a little bit of time making those edits they would look ok, but as you are unable to do that they look like shit
Quote from dakodakof : *pic*

Ermm last time i checked the drag strip and FXO (passat mod) are not available to demo racers. Post using you S2 account to avoid getting banned.
in your place, I would better delet that, yo
Quote from Franky.S :Ermm last time i checked the drag strip and FXO (passat mod) are not available to demo racers. Post using you S2 account to avoid getting banned.

Infact Golf is FXO mod, according to wheels :P
And yea, we can't tolerate those mods in this forum
Quote from dakodakof :

epic nice edit ! wehere to get those mods?!? what program do you use to edit? Teach me pls?
Did this edit today...it was mostly meant for Latvian LFS community, but I guess it can be meant for everyone, so Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone! Have fun!

Click for high-res...
Quote from sjava :Why is there smoke coming out of the inside of the car in 1st pic?

fishbowl
Quote from andRo. :Did this edit today...it was mostly meant for Latvian LFS community, but I guess it can be meant for everyone, so Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone! Have fun!

Click for high-res...

*snip*

Nice one andro

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG