The online racing simulator
Please Help!!!!!!!!!! [ shift down key stuck ]
Hi guys...i got a problem with LFS....
From this evening every time i start LFS the down gears key remains lighet up....i tryed to change from mouse (i go down with gears by mouse) to another key, thinking that was a mouse problem....nothing.... i tryed to download a new LFS....nothing....my down gears key remains lighted in the control panel and in game can't go down with gears....any ideas?

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND

THX

[APEXi]ANDREA
Quote from [DON]ANDREA :Hi guys...i got a problem with LFS....
From this evening every time i start LFS the down gears key remains lighet up....i tryed to change from mouse (i go down with gears by mouse) to another key, thinking that was a mouse problem....nothing.... i tryed to download a new LFS....nothing....my down gears key remains lighted in the control panel and in game can't go down with gears....any ideas?

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND

THX

[APEXi]ANDREA

why dont you try an auto?
sorry, other than that i cant help you.
i had the same problem wen last night until now ,but my light up key is HANDBRAKE
#4 - Lible
What do you mean by your gears remain lighted up?

PunKanP : When stayng still on N gear, you can pull up handbrake, which is also red, but a bit darker. (AFAIK)
i means in control option,the HANDBRAKE is always lighting,whatever i changes to other keys.
#6 - Lible
Is handbrake enabled or is handbrake light enabled? Please take a pic of it. (Press Print Scrn (Usually right next to F12), then go to your favorite image editing program (Paint) and paste it into there)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG