The online racing simulator
amazing ambience for ze intercourse - constant squeaking.
No way, I'm good. I got my pistol too.
do keep us posted. im awaiting a full debrief after said encounter
Quote from Fuse5 :do keep us posted. im awaiting a full debrief after said encounter

I'm guessing no females got locked in your uni with you? :P You seem depraved!
being secluded atm yes, working around the clock until mah evaluations...

that said, while writing this, she popped in thru the door to see if im here..

sunshine in every mundane 24h uni day
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :Well, I was invited to a birthday do yesterday.

The girl I like had turned 16, and as the two of us were walking back from a meal, after everyone else had gone home I asked her out.

She said yes, and now we're very happy with eachother.

I feel very warm and fuzzy inside. :P

And very soon so will she.
don't get too happy
Quote from 91mason91 :And very soon so will she.

And will be rendered a cripple for a good 30mins afterwards.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Yeah, it's amazing about the internet. The moment you start to show any kind of thoughtfulness towards females, you get bitchslapped.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yeah, it's amazing about the internet. The moment you start to show any kind of thoughtfulness towards females, you get bitchslapped.

Yea getting bitchslapped by a female is never good. They always seem to get you in the same spot repeatedly.
No, I meant people think that you're a pansy for being a decent guy to a female.
Blah, girls.
I'm having good luck with them right now, so I'm pretty pleased
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm having good luck with them right now, so I'm pretty pleased

I wish i could say the same, i have never been a bastard when it comes to girls, but i guess you just become less immature with time, so im hoping that this will work in my favour, and i for one agree with the being a decent guy is the best way, and wouldnt ever laugh at anybody for admitting it.

/dons flame proof suit...

I would just be so chuffed if it could for once, just once, work for me like it is in the films, where the nice dependable guy ends up with the girl at the end.

I am now going to be uber sad by quoting (in part, its the last 16 bar block from a 64 bar one) one of my own lyrics, because i think it kinda fits most situations in life.

"You cant ever lose the will to try
its the hopes that keep the dreams alive
never be shy say what you feel inside
and be hardcore till the day you die!"

Well, maybe not the last line because its a rave lyric from my emceeing days, but i guess you get the sentiment im getting at and what im trying to say.
quoting your own lyric's, thats a new low...but it will look up soon
Dan, it'll happen. Just when you finally give up hope, there will be a girl in the Penalty box, flirting with you.. then creep you on FB and a beautiful thing will grow from that.
I know, it just kind of fitted what i was trying to get accross.

that was just a quarter of the full lyric, 64 beats is about the usual length rhyme for me as well, i did write a 128 one once, and its one of my faves, but i dont think i ever found a track that had a constant 128 of beats without a drop or fill or vocals in the way, used to have to split it into bits, and then forget the order because its so long haha

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Dan, it'll happen. Just when you finally give up hope, there will be a girl in the Penalty box, flirting with you.. then creep you on FB and a beautiful thing will grow from that.

Hmm, trouble is, i already found her, she just isnt with me, she's with someone else, just got to grow the balls and tell her, without mr (bigger and tougher than me!) boyfriend knowing about it, i know her well enough to be sure she wouldnt tell him if i confessed my feelings, its just finding that time and place where i can without fear of anyone overhearing, which wont be easy as they are moving in together, tomorrow.
I'm with S14 on this one: Bleh, girls.

2010 has been a really dry year, in fact i'll probably have to get one of those water spray bottles working on my down below just to keep things lubricated!

I've got to the point where I turn up at dates expecting them to fail and consequently am not really getting into the mood to get to know a new person, I just sort of pay half interest waiting for it to end figuring if it gets to a second date I might actually pay attention to whats going on and see what i've pulled.

Needless to say this is proving no more successful than actually listening to them.
Quote from Becky Rose :I'm with S14 on this one: Bleh, girls.

2010 has been a really dry year, in fact i'll probably have to get one of those water spray bottles working on my down below just to keep things lubricated!

I've got to the point where I turn up at dates expecting them to fail and consequently am not really getting into the mood to get to know a new person, I just sort of pay half interest waiting for it to end figuring if it gets to a second date I might actually pay attention to whats going on and see what i've pulled.

Needless to say this is proving no more successful than actually listening to them.

Really didn't want to read that tbh. Perhaps you should stop or postpone dating girls and just make some friends, fall in love with them then work your magic.
i decided that tonight, it was now or never, time to man up, so i did, i sat her down and told her the truth, face to face, and that i agree the timing is lousy, but that it had to be said because its burning me out.

So i told her, i love her more than anything, want to be with her more than anything, and i just want her.

She did seem a bit shocked really, she said she knew i liked her, but not this badly.

Im not going to lie, there were a few tears, from both of us, i dont think theres any shame in admitting that, she said that she does definately feel something for me too (which means i wasnt wrong) and maybe if things had been different then who knows, i then offered the viewpoint of if you dont try then you never know so lets make things different, (holding her hand accross the table now) which probably sounded a bit desperate, but who the **** cares (at that point) if it works then its progress!

To which she replied that eventhough a part of her wants to take that chance, lets say she did, and we tried to be together, then i would never be able to trust her properly because of it, if she could do it to her current bf (to be with me) then id always end up thinking that she would be capable of doing the same to me at some point, which is quite a good way of putting it, and it does have some truth to it i suppose.

So in a nutshell, despite everything, she just cant do it to him because she loves him, he loves her, and she isnt that cruel to be able to betray him like that with one of his best mates, it just wouldnt be right.

So we both stood up, held eachother face to face, had a good look into eachothers eyes, i gently kissed her lips and said, if only eh? at which point we both started welling up again, looking into eachothers faces was just making it worse for both of us, so we than had a good long hug, i was blubbing again a little bit, and i could tell she was too, so i kissed her hair, and as hard as it was (for either of us) to let go, we did, so i then went outside for a fag, she went to re-do her make up, and then by the time fag was smoked and makeup was redone her fella was then in from work.

So although i feel like absolute shit, i also feel that a weight has been lifted, she knows now, and thats it, were cool, job done, and case closed.

I am upset, but in all honesty, not really surprised, fate deals the cards, all we can do is play the game.

So, time to move on then, a rave, that im going to, on new years eve, full of scantily clad birds you say, hmm, interesting....
/dick mode on.

So he is one of your best mates, yet you try and steal his girlfriend even though you know they are both in love with each other and are happy.

Sorry... Thats just... bad.

/dick mode off.

But yeah... Like you said it, you finally got it off your chest... One less thing to have you eat up I guess.
I pulled a girl that a friend of mine had a crush on before. Never really spoke properly again after that. Apparently two years of posturing is a reservation that drunk 20 year old Becky was supposed to remember. Drunk 20 year old Becky was bitch, but mostly, just figures if a couple are right for each other then they'll be together. Love works itself out and we're just here for the ride.

It's not as if I've never had someone come on to my girlfriends. A couple of them have strayed - I'd rather that happened before we got a place and a kitten together tbh, and if it was a friend then fair play - I'd rather the unfaithful bitch went and if that meens a friend is happier then it's win win as far as I'm concerned.
Quote from DevilDare :/dick mode on.

So he is one of your best mates, yet you try and steal his girlfriend even though you know they are both in love with each other and are happy.

Sorry... Thats just... bad.

/dick mode off.

But yeah... Like you said it, you finally got it off your chest... One less thing to have you eat up I guess.

Dude, you gotta tell people how you feel... so say she ditched her current bf for his best friend, better sooner than later. You gotta tell the girl how much you want it, if you love someone that much, you don't care about other people, you only care about the lover and the love'e. That's what real love is.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG