#78 - Foqs
Gratz fellas!
Gratz !
Happy birthday.
Congratulations
Much appreciated, thanks a lot.
grats
Grats
grats for 4 years, hopefully we will see you guys at the track for another years
Gratz. Good luck for the future
TDRT, grats for 4 years! :cake:
Goodness. 4 years. That number at CoRe looked small when we approached it, but my god that is one hell of a number for what we do. Man, congrats guys. One hell of job!

Best of luck for the future, hope to see even more red and white buses up front
Happy anniversary!

@Rudi: Nice work keeping it together for so long!!
-
(R.Kolz) DELETED by R.Kolz : SC .. ;)
June 2011 News:

A late THANK YOU !! to all who voted us for the Most Sportsmanslike Team 2010.
We will try to win it again Year 2011..

Driver News:
Canadian Keven Harvey, Deathitself, left TDRT 15 Apr '11. For sure he did great races for the team. We agreed on staying connected, and will still ask him to get into a FXR for TDRT for an upcoming 12 or 24 hours race to come.

Two new Danish racers have arrived the TDRT camps: Lasse Hansen and Jacob Chortsen. "Green Trials" these days, but already planned for a possible TDRT #2 IGTC car this season.

Some news about "The Old Red TARD´s":
We of course stay FXR endurance racers and most of our leagues and races are covered at www.TDRT.dk
Four/five of us are participating in the Belgium League, Info´s at www.Liveforspeed.be
Fischer/Knops/Hagner/Tuutijärvi the primary IGTC drivers this year, it looks like.
Another four/five play golf and enjoy the summertime. One is on a everlasting festival..
Dave Farmer is back after a little break and Mikael Svensson just had another birthday, now aged 34 ;-) ...

Leagues and Events:
GTAL past season has been fine, finishing fourth was a bit unlucky at the very end, but a good result.
IGTC race win at SO4 a great memory, so was the win of the BlackByte Bootcamps - 24 Hours Aston Historic Rev.
TDRT´s focus is IGTC, GTAL, 16 Hours and 24 Hours for the final month of this year, but our..own TDRT Take II League:

It´s an invitation league with 18 sign-up´s so far. We´d like to have at least seven more drivers, before we launch this league, races on wednesdays. PM me for more information about it please.

Servers:
Actually, we are considering skipping our servers, as we find, there are more then just a few other (empty) servers arround. Decision isn´t made yet..

Recruitement:
Like always, racers with interest in FXR mainly, minimum of age is still 18 years.

Looking for:
A skinner! TDRT, it looks like, is racers only, knowledge about paint, but that´s about it.
We´d like to have a good and new 2010/11 skin. PM me, if you are interested in this " little " job.

Finally.Excellent to see a test patch and progress of LFS. Good job & TY, Scavier.
Jacob siger:
Hvordan skrider det fremad med filmen?
R. Kolz siger:
Jeg vil hellere i byen.. gider ikke mere,så..den er vel klar..

Jeg er en stor drejeknap
what?

A 16 bits TDRT IGTC movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSb8rgYvVZc

Please..remember, that there will always be something better.

The movie is dedicated to one of our best in racing - and overall:

TDRT Bert Knops

Some TDRT News:

After two IGTC races, Jacob Chortsen has joined TDRT. He´s a strong FXR Danish racer improving day by day.

"JUST" behind him - and close to get a TDRT member after his massive three hours stint IGTC round two, "TDRT green only" - K.Nestoras.

He did a strong performance without any mistakes and was able to show his potential.

Compliments to him as well.

Three new trials: Halleborn, Ajuntun and Hesteng1968 - let´s see about this...

A couple of minor races upcoming, despites the IGTC league for us - but two times Germany:

The Annual 16 & 24 hours races.

You take good care, all LFS friends.
I wish my ex-teammate, Ajuntun (Antti) goodluck.
Enjoyed the movie a lot
oh and good luck to new members

Info thread: TDRT - The Danish Racing Team
(138 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG