The online racing simulator
Car Limits Lap Challenge
(39 posts, started )
59.3, how the hell are you getting 55's? :\ If you kill people do you actually get a time bonus?

#28 - 65D
Very addictive. 56.7
Do a laptime board dammit :P
Quote from squidhead :Do a laptime board dammit :P

Need a pic for evidence because there is no way to scroll the up and down the leaderboard.

EDIT: i have done a quick job of one, post a pic of your time and i will add your time to the list.
Pulled off a 56.1; Best so far for me.
Attached images
Screen shot 2010-12-09 at 12.26.31 PM.png
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :59.3, how the hell are you getting 55's? :\ If you kill people do you actually get a time bonus?

I haven't bothered to check properly but I think you get a time penalty on the lap that you kill the people.

So surely you could kill everyone on Lap 1, thus making more track space for your lap 2 & 3?
Shiat I fell outta the top 10. Gotta fix that.
Woo. Pulled off a 55.8.

Attached images
carlimits.JPG
Did a 55.2, now sitting @ P7
Quote from rc10racer :Need a pic for evidence because there is no way to scroll the up and down the leaderboard.

EDIT: i have done a quick job of one, post a pic of your time and i will add your time to the list.

Quote from squidhead :
Too addictive

there
Woohoo! Got a 55.5 now.
Attached images
Screen shot 2010-12-09 at 7.56.48 PM.png
I can't take this serious. If you could get out of the car and shoot the people with a gun you'd have GTA. Instead of doing laps i keep running the people over and make stuff explode.
Hmm whats the trick to this? Even when I take tight lines I end up in the late 60s!

Car Limits Lap Challenge
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG