The online racing simulator
Gentles on circuit
(66 posts, started )
Elliot Southerton joins in team!

Elliot Southerton is 18-year old who comes from Great-Britain. He is old Epic Racing's member which collapsed.
Elliot plays ice hockey too.
Hopefully you can stay as long as you can!

Welcome to the team, Elliot!
grats.. i guess?
Gentles on circuit are recruiting!

Gentles on circuit have been around since around July of this year and since then, we have joined a few leagues such as Grand Touring Amateur League and RACCAR and will need drivers for the upcoming LFSCART Winter Series and our current participation in GTAL. As we only have 2 active members as of this post, we are in need of some active, up and coming drivers to join us!

The only requirements you need are a basic grasp of English and an S2 account and you can apply!

If interested, please send a PM to either myself (http://www.lfsforum.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=50697) or Iginla (http://www.lfsforum.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=342152) with your application and why you think you can be a brilliant asset to us and help us rise through the LFS ranks.

So what can you expect once you join us? Well, once we have accepted you, we will be getting you involved into the leagues we are currently participating in whilst hopefully helping you improve your speed and racecraft.

We look forward to receiving your application and hopefully racing alongside you real soon!

Thanks,

Goc/T.Parker

Note: This is my first recuitment post so it isnt perfect :\
Quote from zippytheone :As we only have 2 active members as of this post, we are in need of some active, up and coming drivers to join us!
\

Pardon me, but I hope that's me excluded as some kind of "Pay-By-Performance-Driver"?
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Pardon me, but I hope that's me excluded as some kind of "Pay-By-Performance-Driver"?

Well you aint technically part of the team are you? Been very useful to us though ;o
The whole Gentles on circuit likes to wish happy new year for all LFS drivers and forumers.
Let 2011 be as good year as this year was.
Josa joins Gentles on circuit!

Josa "Kovalainen97[FIN]" Rautakangas is 13-year-old guy from Finland. He is former MNK AND 5laps-driver and decided to chance from 5laps to LFS. He is one of future promises, as he is only 13-year-old and we are waiting great results from him.

He plays in real life floorball in a real team.

Welcome to team, Josa!
that green color on the text is some acid stuff my eyes go crazy
Gratz
Niko joins Gentles on circuit!

Niko "HighRoad" Demec, former Sex Tourism Organizers member, decided to leave from and join to Goc.
Niko is 18-year-old guy from Slovenia. His hobbies are futsal and mountain biking.

Niko, welcome! Hopefully you have good time with us
Elon joins Gentles on circuit!

Elon "ElonB13" Berisha, former 7Karat member is the newest member or Gentles on circuit.
Elon is 15 years old guy from Denmark who just drives karting etc.

Elon, welcome! Hopefully you have good time with us

I know that Ray and Matt you are flaming because I took Elon, but seriously, he has potential if he just practices enough. Don't come flame this thread again.
Elon has potential, he just CBA to listen to others
Good luck Elon
facepalm
Thanks
Congratz
Quote from JPeace :At least he has potentional

+1 reno

Good luck!

Don't see your point. Elon has POTENTIAL to be decent, not great. But he actually needs to try
good luck elon. BTW if you practice maybe you will be decent.
Ive got a well good idea. Leave us alone?

We made the choice based on test we did with him yesterday and he impressed us enough. If you have a problem, just keep it to yourself. No one cares about your moanings.

Aimed at dumbasses ofc not ppl who are being nice ;o
Gratz!
Thanks Guys
Quote from Iginla :
snipped
I know that Ray and Matt you are flaming because I took Elon, but seriously, he has potential if he just practices enough. Don't come flame this thread again.

thats not to called for... I wish elon best of luck we were friends and teamates but we didnt agree on some things and he decided to leave.
Lee joins Gentles on circuit!

Lee "Buttonfan" Harrison is 19 years old guy from United Kingdom. He is Tom's good friend and they have been playing rFactor and Lee has been faster than him. Tom introduced him to LFS and now we took Lee, he just needs to drive in LFS and he certainly will be fast, we know that. He will do GTAL etc, he just has to drive on LFS before we can put him to drive in leagues.

So Lee, welcome to the team! Hopefully you have great time with us! Smile

Gentles on circuit
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG