The online racing simulator
Takumi's AutoX layouts thread
(80 posts, started )
Nice idea with driftland. Simple yet lots of fun! I like the freedom of being able to choose what turns you want to link and how you want to do it all, lots of possibilities
probably the best layouts ive seen well thought out + gr8 fun!
Amazing work , keep it up
Very fun layouts!
:bananadea
Quote from raceingking :in uf1 workout i tryed it and there are some differences than in the utube vid that makes it alot harder eg the second ramp on the vid does not av extra stuff that throw the car a mile why has it been changed

bye bye :dnfnoob::noob::bananadea:bananadea
#57 - SamH
racingking, you've been asked to log in using your S2 account before. Now it's time to do so.
I've heard some of the Blackwood carpark layouts are a bit weird after a patch update, but I haven't gotten around to updating them yet
Yeah especially the Ramp Frenzy layout.Ramps are everywhere .But anyway, take your time updating them, it will be worth the wait.
Quote from Takumi_Project.d :I've heard some of the Blackwood carpark layouts are a bit weird after a patch update, but I haven't gotten around to updating them yet

The UF1 workout has remained pretty good. The only thing that needed changing was the second ramp leading onto the 'road of tyres', it was intersecting another ramp, causing a car2plane effect when you went over it and some other ramps needed moving back a bit.

I hope you don't mind that I did those changes. They were very minor anyway
the links are broken =(
i would like to see hows that driftland looking... because i made one once and it was for practising the drifting, i uploaded it in lfs database..
Id like to have that lyts too, please.
So, anyone could post these layouts again? They seem interesting
Sweets Layouts,,Good Work
tks man .... best works ....
hello link is mort
sorry about that guys. the domain name i had them hosted on expired. i've moved them to another one so they shouldn't go offline ever again
Great stuff, because I really enjoyed racing on those layouts

Any chance of uploading them all into one nice little .rar / .zip file?
-
(Dollarsman) DELETED by Dollarsman
Please could someone reupload them.
-
(DW LAYOUTS) DELETED by DW LAYOUTS : logged into wrong account
8 Lane TenPin Bowling (AU4 - Autocross 8Land Dragstrip)

Has anyone this track the link is broken
Not yet, but you can't use them anyway.

Takumi's AutoX layouts thread
(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG