The online racing simulator
I wonder how's the viewing angle from "down there". Look at what angle the screen is and where the girl is
Quote from hazaky :I wonder how's the viewing angle from "down there". Look at what angle the screen is and where the girl is

It looks weird but I'm not sure what you mean.
Quote from BlueFlame :It looks weird but I'm not sure what you mean.

Hmm, u mean the "down there" thing? If yes ... no, not between her legs - but i consider the girls position being quite low.
Quote from hazaky :Hmm, u mean the "down there" thing? If yes ... no, not between her legs - but i consider the girls position being quite low.

Infact look at her back, it looks like the pink top she is wearing is clipping through the backrest of the chair. Clearly a photoshop.
Quote from John5200 :wtf signs!

Main road, strikethroughted main road sign, then this no entery sign and then a stop sign. everything within 10 meter. o.O

And right behind the street a main road sign again... maybe the signs mean something different there... but i would be confused as hell.

A mall exit and then the main road I dont call dudes who cross my main road going blindly from a forrest as specially skilled
yeah look at her hands, they arent even properly on the mouse or keyboard.
Quote from logitekg25 :yeah look at her hands, they arent even properly on the mouse or keyboard.

yeah right, she could try to go no-entry on one-way. That's skill!

take a seat, literally

^retard
That's some sized photo's lol!
retard +2
What the hell? Remove them...
I dare someone to quote that post. I double dare ya!
FFS if you post something in funny pic thread and want people to enjoy it at least make sure that it wont be another annoying post by another ignorant poster (Quoting pics, posting large images, posting 100 MB of pics in one post like someone already did are the kinds of annoying posts...)

The worst thing about kind of posters who post this annoying crap is that those people often refuse to admit they did something completely retarded and unnecessary, something this thread would be better without and refuse to edit their post, so i hope you wont be another troll and either post thumbnails or resize it in paint at least.
Quote from BAMBO :I dare someone to quote that post. I double dare ya!

Every post I see quoting a number of pictures or large pictures I'm going to report as spam.

Yes, sense of humour failure but someone has to be the bad guy/not a selfish tool.

Quote from garph :Every post I see quoting a number of pictures or large pictures I'm going to report as spam.

Especially that mods already mentioned something about quoting images but as for now most people asked to edit their post ignored polite requests so thought about reporting already crossed my mind a few times.
Although its nice to be able to access higher res images, there should be a rule like on other forums (most I use allow 800 or 1024pix max on longest edge with a file size under 300 or 500k)

And I'm with Garph on quoting image posts, its very easy to take out the pics when quoting and with large images like those above (slow to load for some) silly quote posts with just a smiley will get a spam report from me also

SD.
Fixed accacut's pics.

-
(boothy) DELETED by boothy
I dare you!
wah, sorry guys, pics were accurately sized on the page i linked them from

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG