The online racing simulator
I want this car!!

Highly modded mclaren Corvette/Saleen mustangs/viper...........cobra 67 shelby
Prodrive P2 maybe
We could use more street rear wheel drive cars, perhaps one with a rotary engine
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Prodrive P2 maybe

Now there's a damn fine idea!
I don't know if it has been suggested but i would like to see a truck in S3
like those
FD3S ftw
Attached images
Mazda-RX7-007.jpg
fd.jpg
Another thing that would be nice would be a "Normal" interior with a proper steering wheel other than a racing one
Quote from Xaid0n :Another thing that would be nice would be a "Normal" interior with a proper steering wheel other than a racing one

Most of the interiors are temporary.
Alfa Romeo 75. Transaxle setup would be nice to have in LFS.
Quote from arek01 :Destruction derby... with these:

A nice fast 50/50 non turbo RWD car such as an M3 would be nice..

OMFG they rule!

What do they transform into? Can they join together and make an even bigger one?

woah, just saw the size of this post...sorry!
Quote from e2blade :FD3S ftw

Yum.

Dammit, where were you 2 weeks ago. I was looking for a higher quality/larger sized version of that photo for a photoshop competition that we run on another car forum that i am a member of.

Here's my chop of it that i did, pretty simple

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/1748/rx7final8005jz.jpg
Quote from sgt.flippy :I want this car!!

father owns one of those; bmw Izetta, its down in our basement, doesnt run because we cant find a tube for one of the tires, but thats the only problem with it lol

i would like the noble m400 too; after watching the top gear it was shown in, i would have to say LFS needs that car lol.. LFS is british.. noble is british.. it is a supercar.. lfs has no supercars .. etc. lol
Quote from XCNuse :father owns one of those; bmw Izetta, its down in our basement, doesnt run because we cant find a tube for one of the tires, but thats the only problem with it lol

You should build in your wheel, pedals and computer in that thing! Would be amazing driving the BF1 from this The UF1000 would come to its right tho!
Quote from XCNuse :doesnt run because we cant find a tube for one of the tires

Does the motor work?
yep, the motor still works on it afaik, im not 100% positive , but im sure it does

dunno, but it would make a better soccer ball than the UF1k

plus.. the door is on the front.. how cool would that be

hm.. maybe something to compete against the UF1k with?
I want Porsche's!
we pretty much have one; the FZ50 and FZGTR
actually they are ferraris, not porsches
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :actually they are ferraris, not porsches

Since when did ferrari make rear-engined cars?
Quote from anbiddulph :why?

PS. yay!!! 100th post!!!

I... have... no... clue!

I think I was thinking about the crazy car avatar month, and I thought this one looked crazy enough... And I was watching family matters... That's how I searched for the car "BMW Urkel" ...
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :actually they are ferraris, not porsches

actually PORSCHE 911 is a Rear engined (3.6 liter flat engine) car, so FZ50 IS a porsche...
Quote from KillerMonkey :Since when did ferrari make rear-engined cars?

Ermm..

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG