The online racing simulator

Poll : What kind of TBO driver are you?

I don’t particularly like it, but I join the fun when a server is busy
Hard core TBO lover, love them all….daily if I could!
Occasional Sprinter, 2 times a week or less
Racer, love events and series and what’s around it
Fanatic Sprinter, 3 times a week or more
TBO what???...oops wrong topic, I don’t like those cars
i looove xrt, i looovvveee going sideways with my team mates in it !
fantastic car
rb4 great for time atack !
fxo i love to drift it, some ppl dont believe me, but i love to drift in fxo, and have twins with xrt's
Quote from Worm :Yes I agree !

An endrurance league with TBO would be awesome.
We have always GTR ! or GT2 and even GT3 maybe in moe now....
But still GTR.

Something like MOE with TBO will be GOOD !

I am a bit too busy with work now, but as soon as I have some time I'd like to start a brain storm on this, of course to get such a league to MoE level would take a lot of dedication and maybe some cooperation between 2 or 3 teams...
also I ''need'' to get EQ Worry motivated to finally add endurance support to airio, tracker is good to handle the time out but it would be so much easier for the drivers to be aware of their positions on the track...

To be continued...
happy to just be here
Im always popping in the tbo server its 1 onf my favorite LFS servers .
The cars are all capable of good racing but depends on the driver
which sure isnt me.................hehehe
The racers on any of the R2R servers is always respectful Gents
who are there to have fun and be competitive with each other.
see you there
Always loved the RB4 seems to be able to brake later and turn in is better and by god it can punch out of the corners when that turbo spools up . just lacks a littlke straight line speed.
Like the GTR/TBO class it's just horrible unbalanced
GTR class - what a joke, XRR beeing completely left in the dust.
TBO class - FXO domination, every now and then a xrt, but overal just unbalanced.

Hope the devs have used the last years to think how they want to solve this

Sorry off topic btw.
Quote from Worm :

An endrurance league with TBO would be awesome.
We have always GTR ! or GT2 and even GT3 maybe in moe now....
But still GTR.

Something like MOE with TBO will be GOOD !

I´d race it, FXO used to be my favorite when i started playing LFS but RWD cars are just so much more fun to drive. I would pick XRT anytime over the other TBO´s even if that means i would be slower.
Quote from The Very End :Like the GTR/TBO class it's just horrible unbalanced
TBO class - FXO domination, every now and then a xrt, but overal just unbalanced.

Hope the devs have used the last years to think how they want to solve this

Sorry off topic btw.

Well we have means to balance them, that's why they gave us handicaps and air restriction, of course it would mean to restrict xrt a bit to match RB4 and fxo would endup with something like 6 or 7%....but before that there will be a lot of testing to do.
I see the point about beeing able to reduce them, but the standards should have been more close to eachothers in term of performance
#84 - Worm
Quote from Framaris :Well we have means to balance them, that's why they gave us handicaps and air restriction, of course it would mean to restrict xrt a bit to match RB4 and fxo would endup with something like 6 or 7%....but before that there will be a lot of testing to do.

Once upon a time the patch will be released, i will be there for this testing and to help you to balance TBO Class
Quote from Worm :
Once the patch will be released, i will be there for this testing and to help you to balance TBO Class

Once upon a time...
Quote from Mr.Turtle :Im always popping in the tbo server its 1 onf my favorite LFS servers .
The cars are all capable of good racing but depends on the driver
which sure isnt me.................hehehe
The racers on any of the R2R servers is always respectful Gents
who are there to have fun and be competitive with each other.
see you there

Im a slow TBO Driver, but maybe you should come race some NASCAR Heat and well see whos slower there now hehehehe.

We miss you Tim, and wish ud race with us.
Quote from The Very End :Like the GTR/TBO class it's just horrible unbalanced

You mean the FXR; GTR RWD cars can be balanced pretty well with at least 20kg, the bus is another matter though...
#88 - Worm
Quote from Framaris :Well we have means to balance them, that's why they gave us handicaps and air restriction, of course it would mean to restrict xrt a bit to match RB4 and fxo would endup with something like 6 or 7%....but before that there will be a lot of testing to do.

XRT needs to be restricted to match fatcat? Never.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :XRT needs to be restricted to match fatcat? Never.

Well, if we want to avoid alienating a part of tbo drivers I think yes!

Quote from Worm :
Once upon a time the patch will be released, i will be there for this testing and to help you to balance TBO Class

I'll be seeing you around Christmas next year then, but I don't know If I can wait that long you know!
I'm the one who can't handle TBO =[
I am one of those who would pick up XRT anytime in a TBO race.
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :
Quote from Worm :Something like MOE with TBO will be GOOD !

Ive been waiting years for this

I'd be up for this too, provided that the planets are properly aligned and I can make it...
I hate them expect rallycross with rb4 and xrt.
TBO, well. XRT is lovely, and good fun even though it drives me more than I it. I dislike FXO for what it is, and RB4 because it requires very unconventional setups to manage tyres.
So im pickin up LFS again, are there ANY TBO servers lefT?
Quote from T3hSt1G :So im pickin up LFS again, are there ANY TBO servers lefT?

Nope. But there is a multiclass server(cargame.nl S2) allowing TBOs, which is often the most represented class.
There are some servers around there, ready for use. They are lurking there, but currently no one are online at it

For example: & R2R GEN PRO
LX4 on Aston
(Even if it's not TBO, it's a LX for a change).

or:

& R4R GEN TBO
RB4, FXO, XRT on Blackwood

Edit: Fram raped me, and stole the post =(

What kind of TBO driver are you?
(109 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG