(49 posts, started )
I want to start to watch this too, i have a couple of questions

What is the original

Top gear
Top gear usa
Top gear australia
fifth gear
?????

I`be downloaded one "Top gear S15x06", is the last one of this show or there are more new shows?

Can you provide links to the torrents?
Top Gear is the original, Fifth Gear started as a copy of the original original (often referred to as Old Top Gear), but they have started to copy the New Top Gear format in recent series. Top Gear Australia was next and recently Top Gear America. And if you want some TG goodness, hitup finalgear.com
Watching the new episode right now. I quite liked most of the Moonshine Challenge (watching them pretend to be drunk wasn't that funny and there was lots of room for improvement). The guest wasn't awful either, but IMO they speed through the lap too quickly when they could easily crack some jokes about it. The Boss 302 section was just akward because we never saw them test it or even see it's powerlap. The section felt incomplete.

Overall, I think the presenters are slowly making progress. Trailer for next week not only looked extremely goofy, but also as if they have found an original idea.
just watched it. there is definitely still room for improvement, but all in all that was a very enjoyable way to pass time. I'm now sold that this little venture will turn out pretty damn ok.

Moonshine challenge was pretty awesome. Much better back and forth from the presenters. good production through most of it. still a few bits that feel incomplete, but it's to the point where I don't care anymore because I am enjoying the hell out of watching
Every how much time the "Top Gear" release a new ep? one for week or month?

Last ep i saw there was testin the F 458 italia
One week / episode.
Have to admit... I quite enjoyed the Moonshine challenge. Some of the comedy in the sounded too forced, but I think the guys bonded a little. Good sign.
could someone send me a link to download this episode please? If there is any.
Www.finalgear.com all episodes should be there.

I don't know why some people are hatin it so much, I enjoyed the show a lot and I did like the way it was presented, although my only criticism would be the "big star, little car" section, far too short, and they don't really comment (or criticise) the lap... Suppose they don't wanna get sued.
I haven't seen this but I'm surprised to see different Top Gear franchises starting up now, when the BBC series has all but exhausted the possibilities of three idiots tooling around with cars.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I haven't seen this but I'm surprised to see different Top Gear franchises starting up now, when the BBC series has all but exhausted the possibilities of three idiots tooling around with cars.

to a british audience maybe, but you have to remember those episodes have never been shown here...
Yeah, we can get some old seasons on iTunes, or like season 9 if I had BBC Canada.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :to a british audience maybe, but you have to remember those episodes have never been shown here...

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yeah, we can get some old seasons on iTunes, or like season 9 if I had BBC Canada.

There's been several of the more recent seasons broadcast here, IIRC.
I haven't seen any of them.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :to a british audience maybe, but you have to remember those episodes have never been shown here...

Ah fair point.

True, but I would say all die-hard car lovers have seen some/all of the UK Top Gear episodes. I've personally seen them all. Luckily, we're a very small percentage of the population, or else this new Top Gear won't last! I personally watched the first 3 episodes and was thinking "been there, done that". But the moonshine run was pretty good I have to say, probably the best thing they've done so far.
I just think they couldn't have picked 3 worse people to host it.

A pretty boy rich kid, really bad comedian, and some dork that I think comes from some pretty lame car mechanics shows on the weekends. I can't stand any of them.

I guess the dork isn't who I thought he was upon looking on wikipedia. He just looks and sounds like all the other dorks now on the Saturday car shows.

Holy cow, upon more reading on wikipedia, Tanner is really 37? He's a year younger than me? He looks and sounds like he is just barely out of high school. I guess at 37, he isn't exactly the pretty boy rich kid, just looks like he is.
I'd be a worse choice, becuase I'd drive every car and go "THIS IS THE GREATEST/WORST CAR EVER!"
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :True, but I would say all die-hard car lovers have seen some/all of the UK Top Gear episodes. I've personally seen them all. Luckily, we're a very small percentage of the population, or else this new Top Gear won't last!

i've seen well over half of the episodes, but none of my friends have seen it at all... so yes.

completely related, time to find some new friends
Anyone still watching the series? They're beginning to bond a little more, production quality has gone up a little... it has gotten better. And the music is much better, they had some Dropkick Murphys at the end of the 9th episode.

Still a little stale, especially compared to the UK show, but it's improving, at least. The biggest problem right now is the humour. It's so... American.
Quote from MAGGOT :Anyone still watching the series? They're beginning to bond a little more, production quality has gone up a little... it has gotten better. And the music is much better, they had some Dropkick Murphys at the end of the 9th episode.

Still a little stale, especially compared to the UK show, but it's improving, at least. The biggest problem right now is the humour. It's so... American.

I've really enjoyed the whole series and there have been some very funny moments.

If you look beyond the rehashing of topgear uk formats and features then for a motoring enthusiast it's pretty good, imo. I like the presenters, too.
Even by my ulta low American comedy standards (I ind even the wrst puns to be a good laugh), some of their jokes are just awful. Overall though, it has gotten better. i just hope they get signed for a sesaon 2.
I'll still continue to watch Top Gear (UK) with Veetle.
So I've now watched season 1. Ferrara is just an annoying loudmouth, Wood doesn't know how to convey emotions but Foust I actually like. The constant bleeping of swear words make it sound as if some 12 year olds just discovered some new vocabulary. There's little chemistry, but that will improve over time. Interviews are lacking, but the guests good.

I've found that the cinematography and shots are quite decent. Given it's the first season, and the show is American, 01x09 was actually a very good episode. Sure it was a bit short and lacked some playful banter (without swearing or screaming) but other than that and Ferrara literally on a mission to end the Ford early, it had plenty going for it.

Top Gear USA [Spoiler Alert]
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG